Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tonight 10pm Eastern DerekD & CoachV discuss the MATCH! #CHAT!!!!

Hi Tennisopolites!  FREE Tennis Coaching tonight in  tennisopolis Chat-room!!!!!!! Tonight at 10pm Eastern time CoachV & Derek D will d…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez in Free Lessons: Tips and Instruction

41 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Well, down to the wire now.....at the French Open

Who do you like on the women's side and who do you like on the men's side.  I am liking the prospects of a Petkovic versus Schiavone final.…

Started by Mark T. in Professional Tennis

40 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Jess

What is your "most wanted 2012 racquet"?

Mine would have to be either the Head IG Prestige Pro. This racquet does it all. Hits flat well. Spins the ball well. Stable, the right wei…

Started by Tim Prapong in Tennis Equipment Discussion

38 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

Be Honest, Are You Going To Miss Federer When He's Gone?

Roger will retire.  It's a fact.  What will this do to the sport?  Will you enjoy watching tennis any less? I'm old. I remember when Sampr…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

38 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Top 10 Signs "You know your favourite tennis player is struggling in the rankings when...."

10. During their match the commentators keep talking about Federer/Nadal/Djokorvic  9. When the TV cameras never zoom in on your hot girl…

Started by TennisWithD in Professional Tennis

37 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by John Spoerl

Tennis T-Shirt Sayings

Can you help me come up with Tennis Sayings for T-shirts?   I'm a screen printer, and would like to come up with several t-shirts with your…

Started by Paul Canales in General Tennis Discussion

37 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Joy

Aussie Open: Can anyone upset the top 4?

Really looking forward to the AO, like usual tennis goes missing for two weeks over Xmas and new year and we all lose the plot and dribble…

Started by Meags in Professional Tennis

36 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Mark T.

Serena's Ugliness showing at the final

With Serena down a set and a break, she's decided to go back to her old trusted play: cheating and verbally assaulting officials. This was…

Started by Chin Be in Professional Tennis

36 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Chin Be

Active Opolite Meet-Up - Anybody up for it? Wishlist?

I've been on this website for 2 months now and i've electronically come across some cool players, pro's, and overall helpful guru's..  Anyb…

Started by Joseph in General Tennis Discussion

36 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Cordell

If you could design the greatest tennis player of all time, how would he/she play?

Well, I am going to design a sample player here: Serve: Raonic Forehand: 2005-6 Federer Backhand: Gasquet Volleys: Edberg This is only one…

Started by Tim Prapong in Professional Tennis

35 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service