Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,036)

Featured Discussions

FS: Tennis Tutor portable tennis ball machine

TENNIS TUTOR ProLite for sale, well maintained, fully functional; portable battery-powered model. Full-court oscillator, adjust ball speed,…

Started by Jackson in Classified AdsLatest Reply

What Every Man in his 40's Ought to Know about Playing Winning Tennis!

What every man in his 40s ought to know about playing winning tennis By… Ramon Osa In this article, you’ll discover the 9 keys to winning m…

Started by Ramon Osa in General Tennis DiscussionLatest Reply

Transitioning from 10u to 12u, and issue w/ keeping energy levels high

Hi!  My almost 10 yr old son is moving from 10u to 12u tennis and the transition has been rough.  He used to be a player making very few mi…

Started by Betty K in Junior TennisLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tennis Tournament!!

Hey, Our School is organizing a tennis tournament in the coming month. The event is set and all are excited for the day. Before that, we ne…

Started by John R. Prado in General Tennis Discussion

0 Dec 4

Alameda tennis friends- Can you help vote?

Hi tennis friends! I'm an avid tennis player in Alameda, and need your help! My son is a rower with the Oakland Strokes and he's a finalist…

Started by Carmen in Off Topic / In the News

0 Nov 26

Starting. A 5.0 5.5 team in pleasant hill.

if your a 5.0 or 5.5 email me because starting my 5.0 plus team first of the year in 2019!! it will be at a brand new facility in pleasant…

Started by Coach Joey in General Tennis Discussion

0 Nov 16

Southern Tennis Escape - Hilton Head Island, SC - March 15-17, 2019

It's time to mark your calendars for the 26th Annual Southern Tennis Escape, March 15-17, 2019, at the beautiful Palmetto Dunes Resort, Hi…

Started by Michael Doyle in Professional Tennis

0 Nov 16

Glendale Tennis Championships December 2018

Good morning tennis friends, this is just a reminder that the entry deadline to the Glendale Tennis Championships is November 19. Lots of y…

Started by Brian Bailey in General Tennis Discussion

0 Nov 7

Tennis balls for sale

Dunlop Championship Tennis Balls or Dunlop Grand Prix Balls 10 cans/tubes $30 20 for $55  Can mix and match

Started by Andy Lucian in Classified Ads

0 Nov 1

Tennis Elbow and Physiotherapy

I've got tennis elbow...both arms. I've put up with it for more than ten years, and to be honest, can't deal with it anymore. Nowadays It i…

Started by Andrew T. Carter in Off Topic / In the News

0 Oct 16

Looking for ladies doubles players in Tri Valley, CA Level 3.0 - 3.5

Let's see if this post works!  Hoping to find weekend morning players, not too competitive, but enjoy the game and company.

Started by Karen in General Tennis Discussion

0 Aug 18

one minute to a better backhand.

https://youtu.be/tbqqOSqU4OA Backhand Contact point Backhand Grip and Position LIke Share Follow Tennis lessons Acworth GA

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez in Free Lessons: Tips and Instruction

0 Aug 12

Membership online Chat Party. Friday the 17th 9pm Eastern Time till 10pm

Hi Tennisopolis Family follow me on youtube.com/coachv1 for free tennis lessons FAcebook.com/CoachVtennis And my website for real tennis co…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez in General Tennis Discussion

0 Aug 12

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2018   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service