Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (2,872)

Featured Discussions

If you could spend the afternoon with a pro (maybe a hitting session, then a few beers/cup of coffee/@or a meal) who would it be and why?

I would choose John McEnroe.......I think he has a great dynamic personality, and it would be just too cool to share a few drinks and chat…

Started by Michael Tucci in General Tennis DiscussionLatest Reply

Strategy

Get female players hitting forehands from the deuce court, they have a tendency to be much stronger in the ad court

Started by Lauren Breadmore in General Tennis DiscussionLatest Reply

Top 10 arm friendly racquets

Hi Everyone,  My current list as of today is:Yonex EZone Ai 98HEAD YT Graphene Prestige ProPACIFIC X Feel Pro 95 Prince Tour Pro 98 Prince…

Started by Thomas C in Tennis Equipment DiscussionLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I hate Nadal

Am I the only one who hates Nadal?

Started by chris eads in Professional Tennis

147 Sep 16
Reply by Matt Darks

Random One-liner Tennis Tips

I have this idea for this thread. You know how there are all these kernels of tennis wisdom that are easier said than done? They can be so…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Free Lessons: Tips and Instruction

133 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

New Tech VS. Legacy ..... Old Man VS Young MAN..... DEREK D. VS COACHV Bronx Championships

in OCT this year The KING! of Pelham Bay Park in the Bronx Will be decided! Come watch the Match at Pelham Bay Park Monday Oct 8th 1 Middl…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez in About Tennisopolis

132 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Bryan Tuck VS Jacob Christner of Tennisopolis

Hi this is CoachV here broadcasting from CoachVtennis.com in Marietta GA for 3.5 Divisional CoachVtennis.com Championships in Atlanta GA. M…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez in About Tennisopolis

127 Sep 9
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Pet Peeves Anybody?

Lets get this area of the forum going. It doesn't have to be tennis related I guess. But I'll throw one out there for you to chew on - It…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Tennis Rants

126 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Bill B

New Member on Our Header, I Got an Idea

Hey fellas, you know who you are, I have a new idea.  how about we marry the Leaderboard with the picture on the header (you know, where Os…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in About Tennisopolis

95 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Hal Wagner

John Isner the Dark Horse

Recognize these names, Frederico Gil, Marco Chiudinelli, Benjamin Mitchell? What about these  players, Gilles Simon, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Ro…

Started by Kyle McCain in Professional Tennis

93 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Kyle McCain

US Open Pick-em Contest, Sponsored by Avery!

ENTRIES CLOSED - THE US OPEN IS UNDERWAY US Open Live Scores Tennisopolis Bracket Challenge Standings Come make your picks in our first a…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

88 Sep 27, 2008
Reply by Elaine

I play Hard with a woody.

Post PICs of your woody that you play With........er........ tennis Racquets I mean. Post only the racquets

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez in Tennis Equipment Discussion

87 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

Early predictions for the 2012 Australian Open (only a week before it starts!)

Be bold and make your picks a week early! Let's make it a little more interesting. Because it is so early, we can make a first pick, second…

Started by Tim Prapong in Professional Tennis

83 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service