Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Paul Atreides's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"A short anecdote: I took some lessons a few years ago from a high level coach.  The…"

Paul Atreides replied Oct 29, 2014 to Top 10 arm friendly racquets

14 Mar 7, 2021
Reply by Go Tennis Racquets

"I was actually surprised that Djokovic made a match of it in the second set.  Nadal…"

Paul Atreides replied Sep 9, 2013 to Nadal to "Run the Table" at the USO

5 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"No one in the modern game is that precise.  It's not possible with the kind of upwar…"

Paul Atreides replied Sep 9, 2013 to Landsdorp: Is he right about U.S. academies and the USTA programs?

34 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Paul Atreides

"I don't agree that anyone, the top pros or anyone else, hits a majority of their gro…"

Paul Atreides replied Sep 7, 2013 to Landsdorp: Is he right about U.S. academies and the USTA programs?

34 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Paul Atreides

"I don't think Delpotro changed his mechanics.  In the first picture, the racquet has…"

Paul Atreides replied Aug 31, 2013 to Landsdorp: Is he right about U.S. academies and the USTA programs?

34 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Paul Atreides

"I've seen 12 year old girls, who and hit much like this one, who tear the cover off…"

Paul Atreides replied Aug 31, 2013 to Landsdorp: Is he right about U.S. academies and the USTA programs?

34 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Paul Atreides

"It's "grammar," . . . and spelling.  Haha!"

34 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Paul Atreides

"Okay, Landsdorp's diatribe is almost as inane as the utter garbage masquerading as t…"

34 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Paul Atreides

"Given Andy's game and retriever mentality, it seems to me that, if anything, clay sh…"

Paul Atreides replied May 13, 2013 to How do Andy Murray fans do it?

7 May 13, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Andy did it again.  Another cardiac match, this time against Simon, and a disappoint…"

Paul Atreides replied May 12, 2013 to How do Andy Murray fans do it?

7 May 13, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service