Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tennis Equipment Discussion (149)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shot Stats - A new way to analyze your game

Hi Everyone - First off, I love tennis.  I love everything about the game, from playing to teaching.  While teaching, I realized a need for…

Started by Lavie Sak

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

Will Wear Any Tennis Clothing

I like to wear unique tennis clothing and recently I got some tennis apparel with saying on them. When I'm practicing the words are a frien…

Started by karen t

7 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Head Graphite Director

Picked this one up today it was so fun to play with monster spin on the serve extremely powerful to end rallies quickly during a match. Hea…

Started by Derrick Jay Marshall

2 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Does any one play with (or at least dabble with) any of their vintage sticks on the court currently?

I will break out my Pro Kennex Silver Ace, PK Graphite Prophecy, Yonex R-7, and Head Graphite Director ( among others ) every now and again…

Started by Michael Tucci

18 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Derrick Jay Marshall

Angell Sport

Has anyone played with these custom rackets? I am so tempted to buy one! The thing is that they don't have demos and you can return the rac…

Started by M.G.

16 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Dr.Zavosh

Best New Poly I've Tried: Tecnifibre Razor Code!

I took a look at this blue string at one of my client's house. He already had it on a couple of his racquets. I was skeptical because I did…

Started by Tim Prapong

10 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

Passionate Vintage Racquet Collector Spent $15k So Far!

I found this cool article by a hardcore tennis racket collector.  I've been collecting the cheap ones at the thrift store, basically saving…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

2 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

Question: To use a stiffer/slightly lighter racquet or a flexible/heavier racquet?

So I have finally found an acceptable stiff racquet that is maybe 12 grams lighter than my regular 360 gram Head Pro Tour 280. It is the Te…

Started by Tim Prapong

27 May 19, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

I play Hard with a woody.

Post PICs of your woody that you play With........er........ tennis Racquets I mean. Post only the racquets

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

87 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

Where to shop for tennis rackets in SoCal

Hi, I just moved to South Pasadena, CA from San Francisco. Anyone have a recommendation of where I should shop for a tennis racket in SoCa…

Started by Doreen

19 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Doreen

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service