Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

So, it seems that Rafa is the clear favorite.  Nole and Roger are there as second tier.  Who else would you pick to surprise the world with a win?

Views: 589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I actually think Fed has a better chance than Ferrer, who has never won a French. Unlike Toni Nadal, who said Gulbis and Ferrer had better chances. Gulbis is (gulp!) already out. lol

I concur...Fed definitely has a better chance than Ferrer...but it would be nice to see David with a shot at the title, don't you think?

Ah, why not. I only give him a 7 percent chance. haha!

rodger is the longest shot with the closest reach. So to answer your question. its no Rodger is at best 1/5 of a chance of winning. while Tommy Boy has a 1/35 chance.

Tommy boy may have run himself out of gas going 10-8 against Isner today. He is 35 years old after all.

Think of Haas as the wile Coyote OLD & ornery. like me but 1 year younger.

My heart says Kei Nishikori, but I think that Nicolas Almagro could finally have a break through tournament if he can get past Ferrer for once.

Well, right now Nico is fragile.  And today he dropped another rung on the ladder after losing a 2 sets and a break lead to Robredo.  He needs to find his confidence.

Nishikori? He has a weak serve.

So, I saw an article on yahoo sports about Tommy Hass' marathon match and could not help noticing. Is he using the original Prestigae Pro or something close to the original by any chance? The racket head is small and the frame seems to have a relgular thickness.

If he is using the original prestige. then its like a 89 head and 18x20 string pattern.the frame is also thinner and smaller. or he might be using a Blade 93. which i think is the same racquet. but a little better feel.

After Byrdych crapped out early, Simon would've been my next pick...but he crapped out too. Maybe Roger does have a legitimate chance to repeat. Good luck Mr. Federer. I hope you can pull it off.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service