Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

CoachV - William Vazquez's Discussions (1,640)

Discussions Replied To (1362) Replies Latest Activity

""

CoachV - William Vazquez replied on Saturday to If you could spend the afternoon with a pro (maybe a hitting session, then a few beers/cup of coffee/@or a meal) who would it be and why?

7 on Saturday
Reply by Lana Johnson

"MCEnROE... I Would Tell him about the Day we meet in the parking lot 1995 after his…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied on Saturday to If you could spend the afternoon with a pro (maybe a hitting session, then a few beers/cup of coffee/@or a meal) who would it be and why?

7 on Saturday
Reply by Lana Johnson

"THat Would Be Funny and Cool. you don't have the guts to do it, Dont shave your legs…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied on Friday to Does the mustache make the man? For Coach V!

12 on Friday
Reply by Lana Johnson

"No shave November coming. Lets do an blog post & video so everyone add pics then…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied on Wednesday to Does the mustache make the man? For Coach V!

12 on Friday
Reply by Lana Johnson

"I can Do it within #3Tries if not the first!"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Sep 23 to What are your tennis habits?

26 Sep 23
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"we might have another Go at it"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Sep 15 to Student Versus Master, ... April 2013....#CoachV Vs #GusAlcayaga

9 Sep 15

"Thats what im going to need marketing help with. Derek is good for the trip in march…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Sep 9 to Bryan Tuck VS Jacob Christner of Tennisopolis

127 Sep 9

"I will I Need 3 to 4 grand to do it. I will drive cross country and visit tennisopol…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Sep 8 to Bryan Tuck VS Jacob Christner of Tennisopolis

127 Sep 9

"this is a Spam account. do not click links."

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Aug 27 to

just now

"1030 am eastern chat"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Aug 26 to #usopen2014 live chat for tv matches checkins

3 Aug 26

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service