Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

CoachV - William Vazquez's Discussions (1,649)

Discussions Replied To (1370) Replies Latest Activity

"For 2015 My New Goal will be just my over all fitness and weight. I had a great year…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied 17 hours ago to What are your TENNIS Resoultions for 2015!

24 17 hours ago
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"OK Ive got the joker. MY Reasons is none. But I do have a dollar bet with my new ten…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Nov 7 to Predictions on the ATP World Tour Finals 2014

8 Nov 17
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"The Barclay's ATP World Tour Finals begin this weekend! Who are you cheering for? Se…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Nov 7 to Predictions on the ATP World Tour Finals 2014

8 Nov 17
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/380456152071?lpid=82  or craigslist.com"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Oct 28 to Desperately searching a used Head Youtek 6 star, 41/8 grip size tennis racket

2 Oct 29
Reply by tennisbuddys

"yes I would love to hear the tips and also....want to talk to you mark about indegog…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Oct 27 to Anyone here on Instagram?

14 Nov 1
Reply by Lana Johnson

"please explain why i need an instagram account? whats it for?"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Oct 26 to Anyone here on Instagram?

14 Nov 1
Reply by Lana Johnson

"I am gonna make a article. (Hehe)"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Oct 8 to Vic Braden has Passed on today. Oct 6th 2014 at 85 Years Old

3 Oct 8
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

""

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Sep 26 to If you could spend the afternoon with a pro (maybe a hitting session, then a few beers/cup of coffee/@or a meal) who would it be and why?

8 Oct 4
Reply by Takaya T

"MCEnROE... I Would Tell him about the Day we meet in the parking lot 1995 after his…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Sep 26 to If you could spend the afternoon with a pro (maybe a hitting session, then a few beers/cup of coffee/@or a meal) who would it be and why?

8 Oct 4
Reply by Takaya T

"THat Would Be Funny and Cool. you don't have the guts to do it, Dont shave your legs…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Sep 25 to Does the mustache make the man? For Coach V!

14 Oct 11
Reply by Lana Johnson

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service