Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Mark / The Mayor's Discussions (3,096)

Discussions Replied To (2238) Replies Latest Activity

"Fantastic!  Thanks for sharing your book here.  It would be great to do hear your fe…"

Mark / The Mayor replied 16 hours ago to Looking for (doubles) match strategy

18 16 hours ago
Reply by Edgar Giffenig

"You're not doing it right. The best place to post looking for a partner is in the l…"

Mark / The Mayor replied 16 hours ago to Looking for 4.5+ to rally with

1 16 hours ago
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"I think this is great advice.  The one distinction I would make is that junior tourn…"

Mark / The Mayor replied 18 hours ago to Is the USTA Player Development Program failing?

23 38 minutes ago
Reply by Lydia Krieps

"That's a great tip, and a nice short video.  Sometimes vids like this are the best;…"

Mark / The Mayor replied on Saturday to How to start using your body more on the forehand!

2 on Saturday
Reply by Kevin Nguyen

"Ouch!   :-("

Mark / The Mayor replied Jul 16 to Who's your picks for 2014 Wimbledon Men's Semifinals/Finals?

7 Jul 16

"Interesting tip, Lauren.  Why would you say that is? I don't play females very often…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jul 11 to Strategy

1 Jul 11

"Hi Joel, We have quite a few So Cal groups in here.  Have a look under the Local Gro…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jul 11 to Loooking for new hitting partners in southern ca

3 Jul 17
Reply by Joel Diaz

"I think that is what many were thinking to ourselves, but no one really wanted to sa…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jul 11 to Who's your picks for 2014 Wimbledon Men's Semifinals/Finals?

7 Jul 16

"great picks. I really had no idea about yesterday's matches, but now I'd have to pic…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jul 5 to Who's your picks for 2014 Wimbledon Men's Semifinals/Finals?

7 Jul 16

"Whoah! One match at a time. "

Mark / The Mayor replied Jul 1 to World Cup Thread

13 Jul 2
Reply by Matt Darks

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service