Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Mark / The Mayor's Discussions (3,151)

Discussions Replied To (2281) Replies Latest Activity

"I would say BNP tix are far more important than a 4th stick, amybe even a 3rd stick.…"

Mark / The Mayor replied 3 hours ago to 2015 BNP Paribas Open Tennisopolites Meetup!

11 9 minutes ago
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"Great idea, Tim! My family is going to be there on the middle weekend.  Probably Thu…"

Mark / The Mayor replied yesterday to 2015 BNP Paribas Open Tennisopolites Meetup!

11 9 minutes ago

"There's an echo in here - and it comes back every 12 months.  I know it is hard wit…"

Mark / The Mayor replied yesterday to 2015 BNP Paribas Open Tennisopolites Meetup!

11 9 minutes ago

"The perfect honeymoon.  :-) Congrats, Chin!"

11 9 minutes ago

"It will all work out.  It looks from the video that some of the girls are older/ big…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Feb 25 to I have never been so Nervous in my life!!!!!!!!

6 Feb 26

"BTW, my daughter is playing a tournament this weekend too. "

Mark / The Mayor replied Feb 19 to I have never been so Nervous in my life!!!!!!!!

6 Feb 26

"Congratulations!  I hope she has a great time, win or lose.  I have been where you a…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Feb 19 to I have never been so Nervous in my life!!!!!!!!

6 Feb 26

"HI. I recommend that you post this in the Group that is closest to Baytown. Good luc…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Feb 12 to need a person to string rackets near baytown tx

4 on Saturday
Reply by Chin Be

"I need to get back on here more often. I miss the tennis talks! You got that right! …"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jan 31 to Your pick for the Men's and Women's Aussie 2015 Champions?

17 Jan 31

"No kidding!  The other guys are like, "WHAT is he doing?""

Mark / The Mayor replied Jan 30 to Raonic letting loose on the dance floor! (Pelvic thrusting included)

2 Jan 30
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service