Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Mark / The Mayor's Discussions (3,241)

Discussions Replied To (2343) Replies Latest Activity

"Blue, this is crappy news! i'm taken ABACK, slammed DOWN, and I want to throw UP! Th…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Feb 8, 2008 to ESPN and ESPN2 no longer carrying Indian Wells, Miami, or Shanghai

4 Feb 12, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"Hi Jun, what kind of tax breaks and benefits are available? M"

Mark / The Mayor replied Feb 7, 2008 to USPTA Announces '08 Certification Exams for Tennis-Teaching Pros

5 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by JUN

"Wow. That sounds like fun anyway - a busload of tennis players going to see the pros…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Feb 5, 2008 to Sampras Vs Safin Exhibition in San Jose!

4 Feb 13, 2008

"Normally onweekdays, I have a big bowl of cereal. Normally raisin bran or cherrios o…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Feb 4, 2008 to What do tennis players/pros/beginners/fans eat for breakfast?

15 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Terence

"Hi Francis. Welcome to Tennisopolis! Good luck with selling this. It sounds like a g…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Feb 4, 2008 to DISCOUNT 1 WEEK CERTIFICATE NICK BOLLETTIERI -IMG ACADEMIES

2 Feb 4, 2008
Reply by francis duncan forbes

"I just noticed on one of those google ads that run in the right hand column, that th…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Feb 4, 2008 to 2008 Davis Cup Draw is Already Released!

4 Feb 14, 2008

"LOL! You guys are cracking me up. Poetm, I had the same idea, well kinda. I wasn't t…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Feb 2, 2008 to Poll: Who Goes On Top?

25 Oct 17, 2009

"No, I'm not. But the money sounds good if it doesn't take too long. check out the co…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jan 30, 2008 to Anyone interrested in being interviewed about water for research. You are paid.

5 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Rita

"Hi Jeanne, How long does the interview last? Is it over the phone? and what is the p…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jan 30, 2008 to Anyone interrested in being interviewed about water for research. You are paid.

5 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Rita

"Hi WJ, Hey it's not braggin' if it is true, right? You make me feel good because I k…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Jan 29, 2008 to Age is Just a Number

3 Feb 18, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service