Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Chin Be's Discussions (474)

Discussions Replied To (410) Replies Latest Activity

"I think Ryan is almost there. I think he'll win his first title as early as next yea…"

Chin Be replied Mar 10, 2012 to Sock and Young already out. Who is the best American hopeful right now for this BNP Open?

48 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Rafa does take a long time in between points. I don't know who to side with on this…"

Chin Be replied Mar 10, 2012 to Federer vs. Nadal on time violations: starting to get prickly?

3 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Chin Be

"Roger blamed Stan for that Davis Cup loss in doubles. I dunno if they'll play more d…"

Chin Be replied Mar 9, 2012 to Nole to play doubles @ Indian Wells......

6 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Chin Be

"I have a friend in Dallas heading there Tuesday the 12th until Friday. He might need…"

Chin Be replied Mar 8, 2012 to ATTN TENNISOPOLIS MEMBERS: Carpooling or creating a fun group get together to Indian Wells tournament this year

51 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Barbara Smith

"Sorry coach.. I think you just gave everyone here an idea on how to beat you :)"

Chin Be replied Mar 6, 2012 to So was I Cheated by the USTA Official?????? .............Here is MY Complaint Letter

21 May 11, 2015
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"so who is confirmed to go so far? I know CoachV Timmeh and Joe so far. Anyone else?"

Chin Be replied Mar 2, 2012 to Matchups between Tennisopolis members

42 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Murray beats Novak! Roger on top of DelPo 1 set and 2 all in the second as I type"

Chin Be replied Mar 2, 2012 to The draw at Dubai: Who's your pick? (Djoko, Murray, Federer, Tsonga, Del Potro, Berdych)

15 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Stebe played a great first set. Djoko wore him down and he couldn't capitalize on so…"

Chin Be replied Feb 28, 2012 to The draw at Dubai: Who's your pick? (Djoko, Murray, Federer, Tsonga, Del Potro, Berdych)

15 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Didn't they play Dubs before in a tourney and lost handily in the first round? I saw…"

Chin Be replied Feb 28, 2012 to A new Djokovic in Dubai..

8 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"How about Jake vs Joe @ Indian Wells?"

Chin Be replied Feb 24, 2012 to Bryan Tuck VS Jacob Christner of Tennisopolis

127 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service