Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Meags's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (141) Replies Latest Activity

"i see, I always string my own rackets from the throat. Nadal also likes his rackets…"

Meags replied Jan 14, 2011 to Pro Tour Stringer - AMA

33 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by jazar

"Jaz what are the benefits to rtw stringing compared to straight mains then crosses s…"

Meags replied Jan 14, 2011 to Pro Tour Stringer - AMA

33 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by jazar

"when does it start Tim and is it on US tele?   I think I remember seeing Lendl worki…"

Meags replied Jan 6, 2011 to Madison Square Garden showdown: who will win? Mac? Lendl? Agassi? Sampras?

9 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Dont know about 'shot' but here are a group of backhands against Blake. This is prim…"

Meags replied Jan 5, 2011 to Federer's Best Shot Ever

5 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"They sound good tim.......pointing at the ball and getting the racket behind my head…"

Meags replied Jan 5, 2011 to What is the best tip for your overhead which actually worked for you?

1 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Meags

"Just had 10hrs out of Pacific Poly force and have cut it out, it was still playing w…"

Meags replied Jan 5, 2011 to Do you play with your poly strings until they break or snip them at the 10 or 20 hr mark?

25 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Interesting tho, personally the best dampening stabilizer is the ISIS handle from du…"

Meags replied Jan 4, 2011 to Tuning your racquet: swingweight, balance, lead tape adjustments, polarized/ depolarized setups.

31 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

"No Tim what im saying is i have a polarized setup. Full stop. But.....my racket is v…"

Meags replied Jan 4, 2011 to Tuning your racquet: swingweight, balance, lead tape adjustments, polarized/ depolarized setups.

31 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I tend to think my bh volley is better as it is more compact as i tend to overswing…"

Meags replied Jan 4, 2011 to What is your better volley, your backhand or your forehand?

6 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I tend to practise with a 1st division player. We play the odd tie break sets but th…"

Meags replied Jan 4, 2011 to Tell us about your favorite tennis partner!

4 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service