Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

CoachV - William Vazquez's Discussions (1,708)

Discussions Replied To (1410) Replies Latest Activity

"yeah the other players that didn't like the wilsons gave examples of having the Asic…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Sep 6, 2013 to Achilles tendinitis - best remedy and best tennis shoes - Anyone? Help!

17 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Kevin Breault

"Stan should give a great running this year. he might take nadal if he keeps his conf…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Sep 6, 2013 to Head To Head: Murray and Wawrinka

9 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"That was no sales Pitch.... it was an ad I ran....at the Concourse Pro Shop....but t…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Sep 5, 2013 to Achilles tendinitis - best remedy and best tennis shoes - Anyone? Help!

17 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Kevin Breault

"Stan hits a 90 MPH backhand.....so the answer is yes"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Sep 4, 2013 to Head To Head: Murray and Wawrinka

9 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"the wilson Rush PRO is so comfy that i bought 4 pair."

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Sep 3, 2013 to Achilles tendinitis - best remedy and best tennis shoes - Anyone? Help!

17 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Kevin Breault

"Concourse Pro Shop shared William Vazquez's photo. June 7 This is probably the most…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Sep 3, 2013 to Achilles tendinitis - best remedy and best tennis shoes - Anyone? Help!

17 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Kevin Breault

"I think Tim is correct. I am currently experimenting with off centered hitting. I ha…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Aug 31, 2013 to Landsdorp: Is he right about U.S. academies and the USTA programs?

34 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Paul Atreides

"Oscars most recent blog is because of the video i posted."

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Aug 25, 2013 to Landsdorp: Is he right about U.S. academies and the USTA programs?

34 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Paul Atreides

"We can do simply.... Give out Awards...... like best blog, best spammer, Best Advert…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Aug 23, 2013 to Ideas on How to Celebrate 50,000 Members?

23 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"I made a Similar claim here at tennisopolis, although It is not as well written.   h…"

CoachV - William Vazquez replied Aug 23, 2013 to Landsdorp: Is he right about U.S. academies and the USTA programs?

34 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Paul Atreides

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service