Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (2,890)

Featured Discussions

Predictions on the ATP World Tour Finals 2014

The top 8 dudes (missing injured Rafa, of course) will battle it out in London. How do you think it will play out? Link to the site.

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional TennisLatest Reply

What would you do if it were you?

What would you have done? What should you do? Give me your thoughts please!Two very high level tennis players Super Champs  have been setup…

Started by tennisbuddys in Junior TennisLatest Reply

If you could spend the afternoon with a pro (maybe a hitting session, then a few beers/cup of coffee/@or a meal) who would it be and why?

I would choose John McEnroe.......I think he has a great dynamic personality, and it would be just too cool to share a few drinks and chat…

Started by Michael Tucci in General Tennis DiscussionLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Predictions on the ATP World Tour Finals 2014

The top 8 dudes (missing injured Rafa, of course) will battle it out in London. How do you think it will play out? Link to the site.

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

8 Nov 17
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Rainier Beach Community Center

Hi, I'm an experienced player  who needs to get in shape!  Looking for any player to play on weekday afternoons and weekends anytime at the…

Started by Eric Choiniere in General Tennis Discussion

0 Nov 12

Feedback on strings

Hi, I just switched to a Dunlop Biomimitec 200 Lite strung with Babolat Hurricane Feel 16 String @ 58 lbs. Though I've been using a vibrat…

Started by Rajat Bhatia in Tennis Equipment Discussion

7 Nov 6
Reply by Thomas Samuel DAmore

What is your favorite string setup(s) and why?

A few of my hybrid favorites. Share your favorites...   1. Luxilon Alu Power (mains) / Becker Bomber (cross) 2. Solinco Tour Bite (mains) /…

Started by Tim Prapong in Tennis Equipment Discussion

25 Nov 6
Reply by Thomas Samuel DAmore

Best New Poly I've Tried: Tecnifibre Razor Code!

I took a look at this blue string at one of my client's house. He already had it on a couple of his racquets. I was skeptical because I did…

Started by Tim Prapong in Tennis Equipment Discussion

12 Nov 6
Reply by Tim Prapong

Indian Wells 2015

Hello, anyone interested in going to Indian Wells for 3 days( Quarterfinals-Finals) or more, from Chicago. I love to watch tennis and I thi…

Started by Adam Smith in Professional Tennis

2 Nov 3
Reply by Adam Smith

Anyone here on Instagram?

If you got an account let me know.  Would like to see what my Tennisopolis buddies do when they aren't on here. My username is @archibot h…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Off Topic / In the News

14 Nov 1
Reply by Lana Johnson

Top 10 arm friendly racquets

Hi Everyone,  My current list as of today is:Yonex EZone Ai 98HEAD YT Graphene Prestige ProPACIFIC X Feel Pro 95 Prince Tour Pro 98 Prince…

Started by Thomas C in Tennis Equipment Discussion

7 Oct 29
Reply by Paul Atreides

Desperately searching a used Head Youtek 6 star, 41/8 grip size tennis racket

Anyone have a Head Youtek 6 star, 41/8 grip size tennis racket for sale? Have been looking everywhere, I know its a much older model racket…

Started by tennisbuddys in General Tennis Discussion

2 Oct 29
Reply by tennisbuddys

Manny Pacquiao officially retires!!

Pacquiao Shocks Boxing Community By Retiring After Brutal Marquez KO Loss: "I have Jinkee and the Filipino people to think about now," said…

Started by Tim Prapong in Off Topic / In the News

3 Oct 27
Reply by Lana Johnson

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service