Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (2,872)

Featured Discussions

If you could spend the afternoon with a pro (maybe a hitting session, then a few beers/cup of coffee/@or a meal) who would it be and why?

I would choose John McEnroe.......I think he has a great dynamic personality, and it would be just too cool to share a few drinks and chat…

Started by Michael Tucci in General Tennis DiscussionLatest Reply

Strategy

Get female players hitting forehands from the deuce court, they have a tendency to be much stronger in the ad court

Started by Lauren Breadmore in General Tennis DiscussionLatest Reply

Top 10 arm friendly racquets

Hi Everyone,  My current list as of today is:Yonex EZone Ai 98HEAD YT Graphene Prestige ProPACIFIC X Feel Pro 95 Prince Tour Pro 98 Prince…

Started by Thomas C in Tennis Equipment DiscussionLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone here on Instagram?

If you got an account let me know.  Would like to see what my Tennisopolis buddies do when they aren't on here. My username is @archibot h…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Off Topic / In the News

1 3 hours ago
Reply by Lana Johnson

4.0 tennis Summerlin

Anyone 4.0 looking to hit in Summerlin now

Started by Andrew Felix in General Tennis Discussion

0 yesterday

3 Wilson Pro Staff NINETY Tennis racquets for Sale as a set for $225.

I Have 3 Wilson Pro Staff NINETY Tennis racquets for Sale as a set for $225. Grip Size is L3 ( 4-3/8 ) they are in Excellent Condition. I…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez in Classified Ads

0 on Sunday

This Week in Tennis: Should Johan Kriek be in the Tennis Hall of Fame?

Should Johan Kriek be in the Tennis Hall of Fame? Plus Andy Murray gets political, Toni Nadal gets surly and Victoria Azarenka packs it in…

Started by Phil Naessens Tennis Academy in Professional Tennis

0 on Saturday

If you could spend the afternoon with a pro (maybe a hitting session, then a few beers/cup of coffee/@or a meal) who would it be and why?

I would choose John McEnroe.......I think he has a great dynamic personality, and it would be just too cool to share a few drinks and chat…

Started by Michael Tucci in General Tennis Discussion

7 on Saturday
Reply by Lana Johnson

Does the mustache make the man? For Coach V!

BEFORE AFTER BEFORE AFTER OTHER 'STACHES:

Started by Tim Prapong in Off Topic / In the News

12 on Friday
Reply by Lana Johnson

MY TRAGIC DEFEAT

Started by Racquet Comedy in Tennis Rants

3 on Thursday
Reply by Lana Johnson

What are your tennis habits?

So everyone has been saying how annoying Novak's incessent ball bouncing is. Anyone here got a habit or tendency they'd like to share? I b…

Started by Terence in Tennis Rants

26 Sep 23
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

TENNIS APPAREL WITH ATTITUDE

Looking for something different?  Something to set yourself apart?  Check out WWW.MIDNIGHTMACHETE.COM - High end performance gear - only on…

Started by Michael C Morrison in Classified Ads

8 Sep 23
Reply by Lana Johnson

If you could pick any age to be for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Does not have to be tennis related, but it certainly can be.  Would you rather be young and strong or old and wise, or somewhere in between…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Off Topic / In the News

9 Sep 23
Reply by Matt Darks

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service