Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Forum Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Battle of THE...........................

Has beens!!!!!!!!   So here is the scoop. So there is a Guy that Plays & Teaches Tennis AT sandy springs tennis center near my new job…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez in Professional Tennis

69 May 30, 2011
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

How Many Wins each Racquet Company.....

has in the Four Majors. Basic totals. This will be updated. Need more...come-on Tennisopolites help out. Wilson = 109 Dunlop = 40 Head = 18…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez in Tennis Equipment Discussion

61 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Hal Wagner

How did your Midnight Machete packages turn out?

I am really looking forward to seeing my new Midnight Rambler shirt and Midnight Skid Lid show up at my doorstep. Has anyone else received…

Started by Tim Prapong in Tennis Equipment Discussion

60 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

Enter The Wimbledon Pick-em Contest!

>>> DEADLINE HAS PASSED - NO MORE ENTRIES <<< Come show us your stuff! errrr..... I mean show us your tennis knowledge i…

Started by Mark / The Mayor in Professional Tennis

57 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by Chris

Djoke Slam!

Could this be the year of a Men's grand Slam? After taking out Fed and Murray at the AO, Fed in Dubai, and Fed & Nadal in IW, can Nole…

Started by Jazz Burks in Professional Tennis

54 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Australian Open '09 Bracket Challenge

Are you ready for the first major of the season? Come make your picks in our second annual Aussie Open Bracket Challenge. Pick the most w…

52 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by ThePoet

Who's Your Darkhorse Pick for the French Open 2013?

So, it seems that Rafa is the clear favorite.  Nole and Roger are there as second tier.  Who else would you pick to surprise the world with…

51 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

ATTN TENNISOPOLIS MEMBERS: Carpooling or creating a fun group get together to Indian Wells tournament this year

I was wondering if we could get a group of Tennisopolis members to go to the great Indian Wells tournament. If we can agree on a day or two…

Started by Tim Prapong in General Tennis Discussion

51 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Barbara Smith

Sock and Young already out. Who is the best American hopeful right now for this BNP Open?

I vote for Fish. He's always done well at Indian Wells and I saw him practice on Tuesday with Querrey. He looks to be in chippier spirits.…

Started by Tim Prapong in Professional Tennis

48 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Anyone heard of Brian Baker?

Apparently he's earned a wildcard spot for Roland Garros this year. He's beaten Tsonga and Gaudio before but had multiple surgeries includi…

Started by Chin Be in Professional Tennis

47 May 31, 2012
Reply by Chin Be

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service