Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tennis Rants (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bad Tennis Business.....THE Rants..... Whats your experience?

Yes there are pros who blow smoke. & Act legit even though they are stealing court time from the public or the city. I call those pros…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

3 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Jordan McDonald

Knock knock.

Knock knock.

Started by Mark / The Mayor

7 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Mark T.

I have come to realize that I have too many damn racquets!

So my name is William. I go by CoachV or V. I have been playing tennis for 20 years. I am really good player and coach. I started full time…

7 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

I Need some good tennis reviews please at

http://www.thumbtack.com/ga/marietta/tennis-lessons/tennis-lessons Hello, I need your help getting more business. I just posted my service…

0 Feb 15, 2012

What are the Top Ten Reasons to hate..........................

Maria Sharapova My First and only reason she is a cheater! Her yell last until after the ball bounces on the opponents side, which I can ar…

26 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

USTA League National Championships - Why do cities with warmer climates dominate? or do they?

I feel that players from Cali, Hawaii, GA are half a level better comparing to players traveling out to Nationals from the Midwest states. …

Started by Joseph

5 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Jazz Burks

How do you uninvite another person?

What is the proper etiquette to politely uninvite a player if you find that your levels do not match so that the game is not competitive an…

Started by Joel

5 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Gulzeb

Potential league debacle

As my 5.0 team gets set to play our 3rd match against the strongest team in out local league I got to thinking... If we win tomorrow that…

Started by John Spoerl

3 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by John Spoerl

Finally, authorized coaching allowed for 3 min - New ZAT tennis tournament rules

Every ZAT tennis tourney has this new rule listed on it's tournament page!  In case you weren't aware this will be helpful to coaches &a…

Started by tennisbuddys

2 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by tennisbuddys

Do you play tennis with your ipod?

Today I played against a guy for the first time, and the whole time he had his iPod earbuds in his ear. Granted, we just rallied for an hou…

Started by Terence

6 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Kelvinator

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service