Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Professional Tennis (950)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Agassi Vs Djokovic

Battle of the Pros: Who had a better backhand and why?Andre Agassi vs. Novak Djokovic

Started by Peter Freeman

12 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

2014: ATP Buy/Sell/Hold

http://tennis.si.com/2013/12/16/atp-2014-buy-sell-hold-rafael-nadal-roger-federer/?eref=si_tennis&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=

Started by Clay Death

8 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Clay Death

Volunteers Needed for Australian Wildcard Playoffs in Atlanta

Please email me at top10challengeladder@gmail.com if you can help. Several volunteers are needed for each shift. Volunteers receive free ad…

Started by Mikiel Arnold

1 Dec 11, 2013

Which 8 are going to make the ATP Championships in London?

There are only 700 points separating 7th place through 10th.  As you know Fed sits in 7th.  What are your predictions for the fall?

Started by Mark / The Mayor

10 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Sampras, Mac, Blake, and Courier to Sac Town

There will be a great opportunity to watch some wonderful tennis in Sacramento on Feb. 26, 2014.  The Power Shares Series will be featuring…

Started by Lonnie Nielson

0 Nov 15, 2013

Sampras says Federer still the GOAT, but Nadal to be considered now!

“It’s always been so clear to me that Roger is the greatest. But I would say that, with Rafa doing what he’s been doing, he has an argument…

Started by Tim Prapong

4 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Lotus Pokameo

Rate the positives and areas where the USTA needs to improve...

What do you like or love about the USTA? Is there something you would like to see differently? If you started your own National Governing B…

Started by Bill Patton

0 Oct 8, 2013

Nadal to "Run the Table" at the USO

That's my pick.  The way he's playing hard court right now is as high a level I've ever seen him play on any surface.  Unless he get's inju…

Started by Paul Atreides

5 Sep 10, 2013

Who's your pick to win the 2013 U.S. Open at this stage?

I am going with Nadal over Djokovic on this one. I just think his game plan, his fitness and his unrelenting focus will get it done. I stil…

Started by Tim Prapong

9 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

IBM Statistical Analysis of Djokovic and Nadal leading to the 2013 US Open Final!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23979080 Looking at data from the head-to-head matches between the two in Grand Slams, IBM says that if…

Started by Tim Prapong

0 Sep 9, 2013

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service