Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I have to go with my gut and say that I believe Nadal will win Wimbledon. Champ for 2008 and 2010, I think his time has come for one more Wimby title again. He's on a hot streak off the clay and riding with a lot of confidence. I think Djokovic has more to lose with points to defend for the rest of the year. Nadal has everything to gain as well, so he can go ahead and shoot for the heavens. If he loses, he loses. But if he wins, he wins big!

As far as Serena is concerned, I don't see Azarenka or Sharapova working enough on their weaknesses, mainly their serves. So I have to pick Serena, as long as she remains fit and ready to dole out the punishment.

Who are your early picks and why?

Views: 409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

all four Aussie is next one. Calling it now. if not federer 2014 Majors will be USopen or Aussie.

Hi

I was wondering if I could ask you about your wooden racquet collection.  I am a beginner with a volkl racquet I like a lot but I want to play with a wooden racquet for skill building.  What racquet would you say is the best to start with of the Dunlop Maxply Fort, Jack Krammer Autograph, Prince Woodie or Wilson Advantage?

Thanks for your time

The last game was huge mentally. If he lost that game, Djokovic definitely could use it for a mental turn around.

I totally agree.  This was going to get ugly if he lost that game.

I say Fed!

I have to support the "old guys"

And I hope Sharapova. But I think Serena will overpower her on the grass!

Fed's always is a good pick, but I think Murray has the edge on him.

Fed lost to Stakhovsky?? blah!

No mas, Maria!

I think Janowicz will go far in this event.  Good darkhorse pick!

Big serving guy, one of the biggest on tour.

DRATS! My women's pick lost. Bye bye Serena. Thanks for serving me not well.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service