Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Ok this is how the game is played. We usually Pick Who's gonna Win.... Which is Fun and ALL Great. But lets See Who you think is Gonna Lose First. The object of the game is similar  to the dark horse. Except backwards.....

Would you have picked Tsonga over Federer? I wouldn't have.

10 Points for correctly picking losses.

5 extra points for picking sets Example ( in 4 sets)

50 points for correctly guessing scores of each set, so a "5 setter"  with all correct score total 250 points.

I Pick Federer out first or third round this year.  

Im am basing this off of nothing and in 3 sets 6-4, 7-5, 7-6....

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Man, you must be nuts. But there is a rumor going on that Fed may retire already!

Losing to Tsonga in straights will make any champion question his game. 

V, I like your new backasswards game.  Of the top 4, who do you think goes out first?

Of the top 3 who is out first?  This will be really good once we have a look at the draw.

I get a double blind for picking federer to lose by first or third round.

Do you get any credit if he loses in the second round?  I'm so confused!

no i dont. I am Choosing the first or third.....thats why i get double points if i win...

Oops, you blew it V - no credit for you since Fed lost in the second round.  Ha!

Dude I know...... LIL BG try to give me his racquets after federer's loss. I get 10 points for federer's loss. early rounds. im up ten......I got to look at the draw for more points. I should have picked Nadal first round.

Pick your Tennis Loser!!!!

Okay, Monfils since he's not even playing. I pick Harrison to lose, and I pick Oudin to lose. Big time points.

monfils cant lose if he doesnt play. logic.

Nadal Loss in the first round.  Who got the Points?????

Nobody. logic.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service