Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I am really looking forward to seeing my new Midnight Rambler shirt and Midnight Skid Lid show up at my doorstep. Has anyone else received their gifts yet to enjoy? Michael Morrison of Midnight Machete has some really nice style going in his new take on tennis clothing. Check it out. :)

Views: 464

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello?  Tim?  Anyone there? 

That's the Tennisopolis T.  I put it on there because I made this my profile pic and it means I'm an admin.  Do you want one too?

Ah, I see. Yeah, sure! It would look cool.
good choice.....i like the understated look myself.....cool.... :)
I wanted a cap too...but they ran out? Got my tank in a med instead of small cuz they ran out of this too? Med should work though....it's was cut smaller I noticed when I quickly tried it on.....
I like the quality of the merchandise.....good fabrication, good graphics....quality workmanship, nice price point....
I didn't see any small sizing. But the cap fits me really well. Guess I got the last one. Oops.

small size for the blue skull at night tank in white....they gave me med cuz instead. 

btw...anyone want this??  its a little big for me....

Send it to your friend, Tim. lol  I wear medium and I would love it to death. I can pick it up from you in L.A. too. :D
but tim...my friend....its for ladies.... lol
On second thoughts, give it to Mike or Kelvin. lol

lol

AWESOME....

Just What I Always wanted in a athletic Clothing line!!!!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service