Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

This year at Indian Wells, I really noticed that the new tennis gear is as strong as it has ever been.  Many of the top brands are bringing killer designs and the second and third tier brands are making headway.

What is your favorite brand?  And what is a smaller brand on the rise that we should keep an eye on?

Views: 863

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favorite is Adidas.  Although, my 13 year-old doesn't like to be compared to Djoko when he wears his Adidas apparel on court.  I remind him that Djoko now wears Sergio T.  That makes him feel better.  He is a Rafa fan.

Actually, Nole has moved on to a chinese brand called Uniqlo.  What do you think of it?

its hard to find. since it only has like 2 stores in the US.

You are right, I had it backwards.  I actually don't really like the Uniglo apparel.  It is kind of plain.  Guess we will see if Djoko has any say on what it will look like going forward.

ok Im a walmart shopper. I get most or all of my stuff there. Most of my collard shirts $10-12, Shorts $10-$6, Complete Warm-ups $20 - $30. Trucker hats $3, Wrist Bands $3 for 2,

V, we can always count on you having your priorities in the right place.  Save the dough.  Have you tried ebay?  You can pick up good gear there for cheap too.

im gonna look now.

i give lots of my old stuff away only because of the quality or stain or pulled thread. Can you get good new stuff?

Must be a trick question then. Ok, I wear Champion black socks I found at Fallas Paredes. 6 pairs for 5 bucks. 80 percent cotton. I bought 7 packs. Beat that V. lol

I love the black socks, but the MUST have a logo on them for them to work.  Also, they fade, so they don't seem to last as long - unless of course you are playing on clay and then that is an entirely different story.  M

They have the Champion logo, a white C on the toe. But these are ankle highs, the kind Andre wears. The dye is pretty good, after the first wash, black as the night.

Ponder this:  If the logo is on the toe, and a tree falls in the forest, is there a logo at all? 

The logo is still there unless the man has his foot smashed by the tree because he is in the forest, and blood covers the logo. lol

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service