Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey fellow TO'ers,
What is your weapon of choice on the court?
Mine is an Aerogel 200 w/ Luxilon Big Banger ALU @ 56 lbs.
What is yours?

Tags: Aerogel, Ana, Ivanovic

Views: 661

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Prince 03 speedport blk LB @60lbs
Dunlop 300G

Demoed Tecnifibre's TFight 320 VO2 Max multiple it...jst cant get myself to drop almost 200 bucks on it...

Babalot Aero Pro Drive with Luxilon Big Banger @ 57LBS. I'm trying out the RPM Blast on my other Aero Pro Drive. I'm not sure how how feel about these strings though.
I play the Head Microgel Prestige. Strung with Gamma TNT at 55lbs.
I have been using the Wilson 6.1 95 BLX w/ 4 1/2 grip. I like the feel of Kirchbaum Proline II 1.30mm in the mains and Prince Syn Gut 1.30mm in the crosses at 65 lbs.

I used the Prince Pro Tour for 4 years and since they stopped making it, I just replaced it with the Prince ex03 tour. I love the contol, feel touch and accuracy I do keep the string tension a little bit lower to help with the power.

Recently switched to babolat pure storm tour with VS natural gut @55 mains and ALU rough 52 crosses.

Some of the racquets that just came out that I am very interested in trying out are the Volkl Organix 10 325G and the Yonex Vcore 95D

These 2 racquets actually were the most recent additons to the top 10 arm friendly racquets at

My main racquet is the new Head IG Prestige Pro 4-1/4 with Pro's Pro Hexatwist at 53 lbs. I have three of these.

I still have three of the 2012 Tecnifibre 325 VO2 Max 4-1/4 with either Solinco Tour Bite or Tecnifibre Red Code at 53 lbs.

I thought I already mentioned this here. Well, there ya go.

Just switched in the last month or so to the Yonex VCORE Tour 97 330g strung in RPM 50/54. Sweet racquet and yonex is certainly unique. 

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service