Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'to' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Add Video & Pics to Tennisopolis.

Join the Tennisopolis Magazine and Help Grow Tennisopolis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi this is CoachV. there is a couple of ways you can post…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

2 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

How to Write a Good Profile... and Make Friends

Do you want to play tennis with someone you know NOTHING about? Me neither. In the "Some things you may want to know about me" section of…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

4 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Coach Dudley

CoachV Call to Arms - Kick Serve Video Challenge!!!!!!!

Rules for contest: the Video should only be about 10 seconds long.( rule Change 1 min is good too.... ) The video must be a single shot. T…

81 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by John Spoerl

One liners for cheaters, Trash Talking, Original Saying, Talking to your opponent. 1 liners. Zinger

Example, I am playing a known cheater. There is a a questionable line call. I Say to them about it.......If God told you to cheat me Would…

11 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Needing someone to hit with

I'm a returning player in need of someone to hit/play with on a regular basis. I started playing at the age of 7 and I couldn't be dragged…

Started by Tommy Markey

2 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Harley

Get Your Group Active w/ A Ladder

Many groups are plenty big to start fun Challenge Ladders. Have a look at this guide to setting up a tennis ladder for your group. Mark

Started by Mark / The Mayor

1 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

TopspinSports Free Online Tennis Lessons, Videos, Articles, and Tips

Hey Guys, Feel Free to post any tennis instructional type questions here. I am a USPTA pro and Owner of TopspinSports.com. I could give pe…

Started by Steve Viglione

23 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Steve Viglione

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service