Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'lessons' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CoachV At NUMBER 1# on the leader Boards of tennisopolis = $20 1 hour Private lessons

CoachV Affordable Tennis Lessons in Marietta GA. www.TennisLessonsGA.com Every time I am #1 of the  Leader Board. I will give a 75% off Pri…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

18 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

the Five words tennis players think they know......& dont!

This is CoachVtennis.com CoachV Free Tennis coaching at Tennisopolis.com. PLease Join my Group for more Free coaching...tennisopolis.com/gr…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

11 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Kevin Breault

Bryans Bros' Secret Sauce

I just finished watching the four free Bryan Brothers videos and I got to say that they have really inspired me to get out on the court and…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

0 Mar 23, 2012

USPTA TENNIS PRO - BEND, OREGON

Need help with your game - or you don't have a game and want to develope one?  Give me a shout!  

Started by Pete Mikkelsen

0 Sep 22, 2011

New Show on H.A.A.T. Radio

Atlanta, GA.  (July 12, 2011 H.A.A.T.(Hispanic African Asian Tennis) Radio, the broadcasting arm of haattennis.com, a forum dedicated to th…

Started by H.A.A.T.

0 Jul 12, 2011

Looking for Teacher

I'm looking for a tennis instructor to teach group lessons in Manchester, CT. If you are interested, please write me at waterfordcommons.te…

Started by Waterford Commons

0 May 30, 2011

Stocking Stuffer - "Bring Your Racquet: Tennis Basics for Kids"

Steven White brings twenty-five years of tennis teaching experience to focus on the fundamentals of the game for the young, the beginn…

Started by Steven White

0 Dec 6, 2010

Tennis lesson, products, and services exposure...

Are you in the tennis industry as an instructor, facility, and/or manufacturer? Are you looking to get more exposure. Have you thought abou…

Started by H.A.A.T.

0 Jun 25, 2010

Tennis Teachers

Dear tennis teaching community, I'm glad to introduce you to an upcoming and groundbreaking new service called Betterfly. Betterfly.com ma…

Started by Joseph Cohen

0 Aug 10, 2009

USPTA Pro online tennis tips

I am a USPTA professional. I have a website where I post tennis tips for free. You can access my site at www.hofertennis.com

Started by hofertennis

2 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by hofertennis

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service