Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'lessons' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Teacher

I'm looking for a tennis instructor to teach group lessons in Manchester, CT. If you are interested, please write me at waterfordcommons.te…

Started by Waterford Commons

0 May 30, 2011

Stocking Stuffer - "Bring Your Racquet: Tennis Basics for Kids"

Steven White brings twenty-five years of tennis teaching experience to focus on the fundamentals of the game for the young, the beginn…

Started by Steven White

0 Dec 6, 2010

Tennis lesson, products, and services exposure...

Are you in the tennis industry as an instructor, facility, and/or manufacturer? Are you looking to get more exposure. Have you thought abou…

Started by H.A.A.T.

0 Jun 25, 2010

Tennis Teachers

Dear tennis teaching community, I'm glad to introduce you to an upcoming and groundbreaking new service called Betterfly. Betterfly.com ma…

Started by Joseph Cohen

0 Aug 10, 2009

USPTA Pro online tennis tips

I am a USPTA professional. I have a website where I post tennis tips for free. You can access my site at www.hofertennis.com

Started by hofertennis

2 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by hofertennis

_____ T E N N I S ____ C L A S S E S ___ Manhattan/Brooklyn ______ tennis lessons for all ages

Are you a serious tennis player looking for a coach to train you? My training classes are designed to immerse the city’s players in a posit…

Started by AlexTennisPro

1 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

MIAMI, FL join me for PRIVATE TENNIS lessons or set up your group with friends

Experience speaks louder than words and with my personal training technique you will gain in confidence, game, resistance. You will learn h…

Started by AlexTennisPro

1 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

TopspinSports Free Online Tennis Lessons, Videos, Articles, and Tips

Hey Guys, Feel Free to post any tennis instructional type questions here. I am a USPTA pro and Owner of TopspinSports.com. I could give pe…

Started by Steve Viglione

23 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Steve Viglione

Quality Tennis Lessons for Cheap from Fast Track, in Waltham, MA area

"Learn how to play, the right way" Visit my website for more information on these quality and affordable tennis lessons in the Waltham, MA…

Started by Nate

0 Jul 30, 2008

Tennis Lessons in the San Gabriel Valley! ( All ages and levels welcome)

Hi everyone, im a local tennis instructor in the san gabriel valley... If your interested in tennis lessons and are looking to start off a…

Started by Josh Loyo

0 Jul 29, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service