Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Kevin Breault's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Stretching and light massage definitely cannot hurt! You can also try Glucosamine a…"

Kevin Breault replied Nov 12, 2013 to Achilles tendinitis - best remedy and best tennis shoes - Anyone? Help!

17 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Kevin Breault

"Seems like you were right!!"

Kevin Breault replied Feb 18, 2013 to Will Rafa be ready to defend his French Open after what you saw in Chile?

9 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I am familiar with cold showers... I'm curious about the science behind cold water i…"

Kevin Breault replied Feb 7, 2013 to Your opinions on ice baths: physical effect, mental effect or placebo effect?

6 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

"That is for you to find out! Some players use it after intense training to eventuall…"

Kevin Breault replied Feb 6, 2013 to Your opinions on ice baths: physical effect, mental effect or placebo effect?

6 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I've read somewhere that Tim P & Coach V use it only to keep their beers cold. A…"

Kevin Breault replied Feb 5, 2013 to Your opinions on ice baths: physical effect, mental effect or placebo effect?

6 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Hey Shereef, that's good news, I'm happy for you. I don't know many people that mana…"

Kevin Breault replied Jan 27, 2013 to Your top 3 tips to avoid being sore after match or training

31 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Jesse VanWagner

"Shereef, do you add a bit of amino acids or protein in your smoothies? Restoring yo…"

Kevin Breault replied Jan 26, 2013 to Your top 3 tips to avoid being sore after match or training

31 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Jesse VanWagner

"Taken from the BETA page: (please feel free to provide feedback!) http://acefor…"

Kevin Breault replied Jan 23, 2013 to Your top 3 tips to avoid being sore after match or training

31 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Jesse VanWagner

"Sad to hear that V, how long will you be on that stuff?"

Kevin Breault replied Jan 19, 2013 to Your top 3 tips to avoid being sore after match or training

31 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Jesse VanWagner

"Fair enough for calorie count but as for choice, there is always a choice made, even…"

Kevin Breault replied Jan 19, 2013 to Your top 3 tips to avoid being sore after match or training

31 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Jesse VanWagner

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service