Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tim Prapong's Discussions (3,101)

Discussions Replied To (2571) Replies Latest Activity

"I think Rafa is a combination of talent, revolutionary technique and physicality. Bu…"

Tim Prapong replied Feb 17, 2013 to Nadal says Dr. Fuentes should name those athletes he doped!

13 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Aleksey Bubis

"Rafa is asking the right questions of transparency. Good for him!"

Tim Prapong replied Feb 10, 2013 to Nadal says Dr. Fuentes should name those athletes he doped!

13 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Aleksey Bubis

"Yes, that maybe the case and I agree with you, Shereef. The only thing is the spinni…"

Tim Prapong replied Feb 10, 2013 to Question: To use a stiffer/slightly lighter racquet or a flexible/heavier racquet?

27 May 19, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

"What a picture! Looks like he's either meditating, or enduring the cold with his chi…"

Tim Prapong replied Feb 7, 2013 to Your opinions on ice baths: physical effect, mental effect or placebo effect?

6 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Haha! Ice is a primary ingredient for me to ingest tons of soda. Or I shall feel sic…"

Tim Prapong replied Feb 5, 2013 to Your opinions on ice baths: physical effect, mental effect or placebo effect?

6 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I agree to this as much as possible. I am still at around 350 grams. But I am not su…"

Tim Prapong replied Feb 5, 2013 to Question: To use a stiffer/slightly lighter racquet or a flexible/heavier racquet?

27 May 19, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Yeah, I've seen all the britishpathe.com stuff. Looking for others..."

Tim Prapong replied Feb 5, 2013 to Who is Your Favorite Player?

20 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by P Mann

"Yes, must still be asleep. If I were a little older. haha But it is just like I said…"

20 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by P Mann

"If I don't look at the technique and just the person that I rooted for, it would sti…"

20 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by P Mann

"Hmm, Mark. Did you put up this picture? It's his left knee that hurts, not his right…"

Tim Prapong replied Feb 1, 2013 to Rafa's comeback in Chile next week! Says his knee still hurts.

11 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Mark T.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service