Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Free Lessons: Tips and Instruction (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's your volley technique: Racquet head always up and knees bent?

I tend to think that there are other ways to hit a volley other than constant racquet head up and knees bent. McEnroe makes a solid case fo…

Started by Tim Prapong

10 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

Random One-liner Tennis Tips

I have this idea for this thread. You know how there are all these kernels of tennis wisdom that are easier said than done? They can be so…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

133 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Tonight 10pm Eastern DerekD & CoachV discuss the MATCH! #CHAT!!!!

Hi Tennisopolites!  FREE Tennis Coaching tonight in  tennisopolis Chat-room!!!!!!! Tonight at 10pm Eastern time CoachV & Derek D will d…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

41 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Free Videos of Tennis Instruction

http://www.youtube.com/hi10spro has a lot of videos with specifics that no other sites have sample

Started by Gary Sakuma

2 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Jacob Chang

What is your best serve placement?

For me, it has always been slice serve out wide on the deuce court. My hero during my high school days was none other than John McEnroe. I…

Started by Tim Prapong

19 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Need advice for strategy

Hi, I need advices on game tactics. Recently I played games with other players and I believe to be equally matched with them. I am aware th…

Started by Mike Yau

2 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Best physics based explanation of the Twist serve I've found!

Thanks to Anatoly Antipin (fellow Tennisopolis member)! Posted on TW forum: Anatoly AntipinTwist Serve To create twist serve we have to br…

Started by Tim Prapong

1 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Anatoly Antipin

The continental grip serve!

For some time now, I've hit my first serve with the eastern forehand grip. Lately though I've been forcing myself to hit both serves with a…

Started by Bryan Tuck

2 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Does anyone know how to...?

Does anyone know what type of practice or work out one can do to get good timing on ones serve?  I've watched a lot of videos but can't ge…

Started by Kyle McCain

11 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by LuvTennis

CoachV At NUMBER 1# on the leader Boards of tennisopolis = $20 1 hour Private lessons

CoachV Affordable Tennis Lessons in Marietta GA. www.TennisLessonsGA.com Every time I am #1 of the  Leader Board. I will give a 75% off Pri…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

18 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service