Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,203)

Featured Discussions

If you could spend the afternoon with a pro (maybe a hitting session, then a few beers/cup of coffee/@or a meal) who would it be and why?

I would choose John McEnroe.......I think he has a great dynamic personality, and it would be just too cool to share a few drinks and chat…

Started by Michael TucciLatest Reply

Strategy

Get female players hitting forehands from the deuce court, they have a tendency to be much stronger in the ad court

Started by Lauren BreadmoreLatest Reply

Don't Underestimate An Old Man!!!

Started by Racquet ComedyLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are your TENNIS Resoultions for 2015!

What Will Be your New Year Tennis Resolutions? Please up date all Here on this discussion for the New Year of 2014. I Accomplished all my 2…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

24 yesterday
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Rainier Beach Community Center

Hi, I'm an experienced player  who needs to get in shape!  Looking for any player to play on weekday afternoons and weekends anytime at the…

Started by Eric Choiniere

0 Nov 12

Desperately searching a used Head Youtek 6 star, 41/8 grip size tennis racket

Anyone have a Head Youtek 6 star, 41/8 grip size tennis racket for sale? Have been looking everywhere, I know its a much older model racket…

Started by tennisbuddys

2 Oct 29
Reply by tennisbuddys

Any 4.0-4.5 players out there?

Hey tennis peeps! I'm itchin to play and I have some time off this friday morning. Weather looks pretty good. I live in Ballard but could g…

Started by Scott Larkin

0 Oct 22

Weekday/Weeknight Tennis in Sierra Madre??

I'm a middle aged male 3.5 USTA rated player interested in singles, doubles, mixed, etc. - just about any kind of weekday or weeknight tenn…

Started by Anthony J.

0 Oct 20

If you could spend the afternoon with a pro (maybe a hitting session, then a few beers/cup of coffee/@or a meal) who would it be and why?

I would choose John McEnroe.......I think he has a great dynamic personality, and it would be just too cool to share a few drinks and chat…

Started by Michael Tucci

8 Oct 4
Reply by Takaya T

Any tennis players available in houston area?

Im looking for a hitting partner in sw area of houston. Im pretty much available during weekday evenings and weekends. You dont have to be…

Started by Jae

2 Oct 2
Reply by Andrea

4.0 tennis Summerlin

Anyone 4.0 looking to hit in Summerlin now

Started by Andrew Felix

0 Sep 29

Looking to hit in Culver City area, 4.5+

Hi All, Looking for someone to hit/play games with in the Culver City area on Fridays or Saturdays. I played competitively as a junior and…

Started by Philip B

1 Sep 15
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Serving4Seniors Tennis Fundraiser

Hey Guys, we're gearing for our first Serving4Seniors tennis fundraiser and would love your support & participation. Details: http://j.…

Started by Raquel

0 Sep 12

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service