Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tennis Rants (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Decade's Greatest Women Tennis Players...

I tried to come up with a model to rank the greatest women's tennis players in the past decade (2000-2009). What I find out is there's no s…

Started by JB Grove

0 Dec 9, 2009

Tourney advertising on the tennis net and court

I want all signs...really...prohibited from hanging on the tennis nets. The Rules of Tennis prohibit advertisements from being hung on the…

Started by George Michael Provine (MIKEE)

0 Nov 25, 2009

Tennis in NDG

Just wondering if any of the members live in the NDG area?

Started by Danielle Foley

2 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Danielle Foley

Who's going to win Wimbledon???

Wimbeldon has a whole new twist to it this year...no RAFA! This has opened the door for a lot of players to get the chance to LOSE to Roge…

Started by Tough Love Tennis

0 Jun 25, 2009

WimbleTon or WimbleDon?

OK, what's up with this? This is a spin-off thread from the Tennis Pet Peeves thread. It irks me so much that I thought it deserved its own…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

8 May 21, 2009
Reply by Meags

unemployed tennis players in the loop?

C'mon, we're the unemployed people looking for free things to do between looking for jobs online. Are you one of them? I'm a casual player…

Started by Vivian

0 Mar 16, 2009

Does anyone else find this site useless?

All i'm trying to do is find people to play tennis with. I check on the groups, and they are scattered across the country. Why would anyone…

Started by Jim NTRP 3.5

14 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Injuries

I just started playing tennis again after a long winter vacation off. After playing, I realise that I was bleeding under my finger nails. A…

Started by Gerald

8 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Gerald

Frustrating Loss Today

I played in a tournament today and went in pretty confident since I've been winning a lot lately in practice matches and had been hitting w…

Started by Terence

2 May 25, 2008
Reply by Terence

What do tennis players/pros/beginners/fans eat for breakfast?

I woke up on my day off, which I haven’t had since before Christmas 2007, and asked myself: What do tennis players/pros/beginners/fans eat…

Started by Teress

15 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Terence

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service