Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All i'm trying to do is find people to play tennis with. I check on the groups, and they are scattered across the country. Why would anyone care about tennis groups 3000 miles away? All i want to do is find people to play tennis with in the Metro-Detroit area, population 3 million or so. Am i doing something terrible wrong, or is this site simply useless? Suggestions? Ideas? Anyone else out there as frustrated as i am?

Views: 86

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

amen, sister!
Thanks for that. You hit the nail on the head. The tools are here for players to meet other players. That can be done one-on-one, in a doubles group, or a big group. But that is up to the players.

I think the most underutilized tool is Court Time (see tab at top.) I think it is THE BEST way to get things off the ground. Jim and V, simply pick a time and day, and search though your local group of players and "invite" (there's actually a link for that) the players that look like a good match for you. I'd invite about 12, probably 4 to 6 will show up. That's the start. From there you can meet one-on-one with players or grow the Group as Chrisje and many others have done.

I hope this helps. I'm going to close this discussion, but if you have any other questions, please start a new thread - maybe one without such a pejorative title. ;-)

Thanks,
Mark

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service