Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tennis Equipment Discussion (159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New 2012 racquets!

HEAD YOUTEK IG INSTINCT MP Quote: Weight 300gHeadsize 100 sq.in.Length 27inString Pattern 16 x 19Balance 320mm (head light)Grip Sizes 1 -…

Started by Tim Prapong

0 Oct 20, 2011

Hybrid users: Do you reuse the mains and change the crosses only?

I've never had Alu Rough mains and multis for crosses in any of my past hybrids. Sure enough, the Alu Rough sawed through the Yonex 850 cro…

Started by Tim Prapong

8 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

How Many Wins each Racquet Company.....

has in the Four Majors. Basic totals. This will be updated. Need more...come-on Tennisopolites help out. Wilson = 109 Dunlop = 40 Head = 18…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

61 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Hal Wagner

Making a grip smaller.

Any one out there have any good tips on making a grip smaller without destroying your racket?

Started by Joey

6 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Coach Dudley

TENNIS BALLS

i woud like to know what brand of tennis balls you like best and why! i prefer the Wilson Titaunium i think its the best ball on the market…

Started by blackrino

19 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Gulzeb

Summer cooling equipment for tennis

Hey people,   It's obvious that it is summer and maybe more apparent than others depending on where you live. I'm in Austin and playing in…

Started by Diana Martin

2 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Gulzeb

Is there recycling for old tennis balls?

Does anyone have any ideas on recycling old tennis balls? Is there anyone doing that out there?

Started by Lendl Jr. (4.5)

23 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by patrick m

Speaking of gear..what kind do you have?

So everyone knows about that gear contest on tennisopolis..right? If not, just read the flyers that Mark has put up. Tennisopolis community…

Started by Diana Martin

12 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Diana Martin

UGLY Tennis Equipment, Apparel , Shoes and........

The Tennisopolites That wear Them. Show us your UGLY Equipment, Shoes, Racquets, Style, Stuff you use and Favorite's. Talk about. the Pros…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

18 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Buying tennis balls

Costco has 16 cans of Penn Championship for 29.99.  Best deal so far, so split the cost with your friends...

Started by Shawn

1 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Joe B. (BP, CA)

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service