Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tennis Equipment Discussion (153)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you think is the best Tennis Racquet of All-Time?

I'll be honest, the Best Racquet I ever hit with was the Wilson Ultra II Standard.   Aaron Krickstein played with that racquet.  My sister…

Started by Lendl Jr. (4.5)

5 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Rick

how to string poly-blend

I like playing with a soft synthetic in the mains and a poly in the cross. The opposite of most people, but it feels way better. If you hav…

Started by John Spoerl

1 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Tim Prapong

Racket talk - replacement for the pro staff classic 6.1

Hi, the two most recents rackets I played with are both no longer available. Both the Wilson Pro Staff 6.0 Original Midplus and the Wilson…

Started by Rajat Bhatia

2 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Tim Prapong

what is your fav. type of strings and what do you string them at?

i use fxp 16 and string them to 65 pounds. i read tht pistol pete strang his at 80 so he could swing as hard as he wanted!!!

Started by sam dotson

0 Nov 30, 2010

in youe opinion, what is your fav. grip company?

i have been using tourna grip since i can remember but the past week my coach has put on this HEAD grip to make my grip size bigger and i L…

Started by sam dotson

11 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Kelvinator

Speed Trac x Radar Gun

Try the Speed Trac X Radar 5% off when you mention my name by phone 715--262-0101 and check out my speed serve video

Started by Myiesha Simmons

0 Nov 16, 2010

Rare EA Tennis Racket

Check the link for a rare tennis racket:

Started by Mike

0 Oct 25, 2010

Apparel of Choice?

How about a thread about everyone's top choice for apparel? Personally I wear a lot of Puma (they're sport stuff; not their fashion-y stuf…

Started by Terence

14 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Angie

Smaller Grip Anyone?

I've heard that the pros are playing with smaller grips these days. I think Nadal plays with a 4 1/4 (2) and Roger plays with a 4 3/8 (3).…

Started by Admin

24 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by patrick m

Have I just been ripped off?

So I just got my tennis racquet restrunged, for $30. I had told him that I wanted more control. (My tennis racquet is a Prince O3 Speedport…

Started by William Doan

9 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by patrick m

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service