Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Junior Tennis (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boys 12 Tennis Rankings (Youth1.com)

Youth1.com did a write-up on the top 10 points leaders in the USTA for Boys 12 year olds.  I'm looking forward to their next 3 rankings thi…

Started by James Neuyndyke

0 Aug 9, 2011

10 & under Tennis.... Will it Work?

I think... 10 & under Tennis will work on a recreational level faster than that of a Elite Tournament Training level. Teaching my Baby…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

17 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Questionable teaching moment!

I had 18 kids by myself saturday. Naturally I had some singles matches going. I cracked new balls for the kids and had them smell the balls…

Started by John Spoerl

11 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Cordell

Stocking Stuffer - "Bring Your Racquet: Tennis Basics for Kids"

Steven White brings twenty-five years of tennis teaching experience to focus on the fundamentals of the game for the young, the beginn…

Started by Steven White

0 Dec 6, 2010

Need a tennis partner

If you live in queens or manhattan, I would like to know if you would want to play on weekends with me. I am 16 and level 4.0. Thank you.

Started by Harris Dornbaum

1 May 23, 2010
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

adv beginner in N Berkeley

Looking to play some sets with a similarly earnest but a bit rusty player, best is early weekend mornings, or ~4 or 5 PM weekdays could wor…

Started by Jon

0 Apr 24, 2010

my travel to miami masters open

Hi my freinds, I went to MIAMI MASTERS TENNIS. That's great.

Started by Jian Wang

1 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Mr. Jessie L.

If you have a child who plays junior tennis or if you a junior tennis player.... You can't miss this BLOG www.juniortennisblog.com!

This blog is for anyone involved in Junior Tennis! Leave your comments www.juniortennisblog.com!

Started by Jay Travis

1 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Junior Tennis: Start when and How

I want to know the developmental theories behind tennis babies--Agassi started at 2.5, Tiger was shooting par at 6 or so. How young is too…

Started by Gary Sakuma

2 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Gary Sakuma

TENNIS INSTRUCTORS

I'm on this site for one purpose- To find an instructor for my 11 yr. old in Fresno, Ca. Is there anyone out there?????

Started by Playett

8 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Jason Lampione

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service