Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

General Tennis Discussion (1,200)

Featured Discussions

If you could spend the afternoon with a pro (maybe a hitting session, then a few beers/cup of coffee/@or a meal) who would it be and why?

I would choose John McEnroe.......I think he has a great dynamic personality, and it would be just too cool to share a few drinks and chat…

Started by Michael TucciLatest Reply

Strategy

Get female players hitting forehands from the deuce court, they have a tendency to be much stronger in the ad court

Started by Lauren BreadmoreLatest Reply

Don't Underestimate An Old Man!!!

Started by Racquet ComedyLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weekday/Weeknight Tennis in Sierra Madre??

I'm a middle aged male 3.5 USTA rated player interested in singles, doubles, mixed, etc. - just about any kind of weekday or weeknight tenn…

Started by Anthony J.

0 on Monday

If you could spend the afternoon with a pro (maybe a hitting session, then a few beers/cup of coffee/@or a meal) who would it be and why?

I would choose John McEnroe.......I think he has a great dynamic personality, and it would be just too cool to share a few drinks and chat…

Started by Michael Tucci

8 Oct 4
Reply by Takaya T

Any tennis players available in houston area?

Im looking for a hitting partner in sw area of houston. Im pretty much available during weekday evenings and weekends. You dont have to be…

Started by Jae

2 Oct 2
Reply by Andrea

4.0 tennis Summerlin

Anyone 4.0 looking to hit in Summerlin now

Started by Andrew Felix

0 Sep 29

Looking to hit in Culver City area, 4.5+

Hi All, Looking for someone to hit/play games with in the Culver City area on Fridays or Saturdays. I played competitively as a junior and…

Started by Philip B

1 Sep 15
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Serving4Seniors Tennis Fundraiser

Hey Guys, we're gearing for our first Serving4Seniors tennis fundraiser and would love your support & participation. Details: http://j.…

Started by Raquel

0 Sep 12

Don't Underestimate An Old Man!!!

Started by Racquet Comedy

5 Sep 8
Reply by Lana Johnson

Looking for tennis players in Kelowna

Hi there, I moved to Kelowna a couple years ago and oddly haven't been able to find any networks for tennis players ( other than private c…

Started by Julie Anne

0 Sep 5

Looking for tennis partner 3.5

I am a 3.5 player looking for someone to hit with during the day on weekdays. I'm self employed with a flexible schedule. I am close to Pro…

Started by Derek Buckner

2 Sep 5
Reply by Derek Buckner

TENNIS SHORT FILM

hey everybody check out this amazing tennis short!

Started by Racquet Comedy

9 Sep 5
Reply by Matt Darks

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service