Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Free Lessons: Tips and Instruction (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best physics based explanation of the Twist serve I've found!

Thanks to Anatoly Antipin (fellow Tennisopolis member)! Posted on TW forum: Anatoly AntipinTwist Serve To create twist serve we have to br…

Started by Tim Prapong

1 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Anatoly Antipin

The continental grip serve!

For some time now, I've hit my first serve with the eastern forehand grip. Lately though I've been forcing myself to hit both serves with a…

Started by Bryan Tuck

2 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Does anyone know how to...?

Does anyone know what type of practice or work out one can do to get good timing on ones serve?  I've watched a lot of videos but can't ge…

Started by Maybe brown

11 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by LuvTennis

CoachV At NUMBER 1# on the leader Boards of tennisopolis = $20 1 hour Private lessons

CoachV Affordable Tennis Lessons in Marietta GA. www.TennisLessonsGA.com Every time I am #1 of the  Leader Board. I will give a 75% off Pri…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

18 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Freelance tennis instruction

I do most of my teaching freelance.  Some is through local parks and recreation.  Freelance is in private communities (with permission) and…

Started by Ron Rudin

2 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Ron Rudin

the Five words tennis players think they know......& dont!

This is CoachVtennis.com CoachV Free Tennis coaching at Tennisopolis.com. PLease Join my Group for more Free coaching...tennisopolis.com/gr…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

11 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Kevin Breault

Nick Bollettieri's Top 10 Tips (From Tennis.com)

I found a good read that I want to share with the rest of tennisopolis. I hope it helps your game as it did mine. Nick Bollettieri's Top 1…

Started by Chin Be

2 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Chin Be

Bryans Bros' Secret Sauce

I just finished watching the four free Bryan Brothers videos and I got to say that they have really inspired me to get out on the court and…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

0 Mar 23, 2012

Tennis Warmups

Jogging with Arm Circles – Dynamic Warm Up WU-1 Purpose   • Warm up the body • Improve flexibility in the shoulders, chest and upper back…

Started by Craig Steinberg

0 Feb 3, 2012

Backhand Stroke & All Important Drills

Everything you wanted to know on Backhand strokes and drills. Backhand Tennis Drills The first of the backhand tennis drills is called the…

Started by Craig Steinberg

0 Feb 3, 2012

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service