Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Classified Ads (295)

Featured Discussions

Tennis Court Net for Sale

I have an official regulation size tennis net that I no longer need since I moved to the burbs. I am asking $50.00 or best offer. If your…

Started by MattLatest Reply

7 Most Destructive Tennis Myths - EXPOSED... And what to do about them...

Tennis Myth And Truths I wrote my book, The 7 Most Destructive Tennis Myths - EXPOSED... because I am concerned that the traditional or…

Started by Motez Robinson JrLatest Reply

3 tickets, BNP Paribas Showdown 3/3/14 Madison Square Garden. Djokovic & Murray!

I have three tickets to the BNP Paribas Showdown at Madison Square Garden on March 3 but I cannot go. The evening features an awesome lineu…

Started by Carole KayLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Players at James Creek Tennis Center

Hi, all. I just moved to Cumming, GA and new home court is at James Creek Tennis Center. Anyone 3.5/4.0+ level likes to play weekday mornin…

Started by Hans

1 21 hours ago
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Casual vs Competitive Tennis

Registration for Fall eTennis League has started. Register to play competitive tennis and play for cash prize and trophy.       This l…

Started by Daniel Clyne

0 on Monday

HD Video lessons that focus on the FUN in fundamentals :)

Hey guys, We all know tennis is an awesome sport.  And, naturally, it's a lot of fun to play.  But sometimes, if we get serious about impr…

Started by Ramon Osa

0 Aug 3

Improve your tennis skills

I would like to invite everyone to check website http://tennisisland.us. There a lot of tennis drills, articles and video lessons that can…

Started by Tennis M

0 Jun 18

Myth #2 of the 7 Most Destructive Tennis Myths - EXPOSED...

Myth #2: You should always step forward into the ball with your left foot on your forehand (closed stance) and stay down Truth: Hit f…

Started by Motez Robinson Jr

2 Apr 21
Reply by Motez Robinson Jr

Tennis Court Net for Sale

I have an official regulation size tennis net that I no longer need since I moved to the burbs. I am asking $50.00 or best offer. If your…

Started by Matt

4 Apr 17
Reply by Matt

7 Most Destructive Tennis Myths - EXPOSED... And what to do about them...

Tennis Myth And Truths I wrote my book, The 7 Most Destructive Tennis Myths - EXPOSED... because I am concerned that the traditional or…

Started by Motez Robinson Jr

3 Apr 15
Reply by Racquet Comedy

Are you searching for a Tennis Instructor????

Hey, Find a good Tennis Instructor who both enjoys the sport and has the patience to teach each player in the manner to provide the best t…

Started by Brian Pistotnik

1 Apr 9
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

2015 Paribas Indian Wells ATP & WTA Finals March 22nd Tickets for sale

HI Guys, Finally the excitement of the marvelous tournament in South California has arrived. I am in posses of 8 tickets as follows: SU…

Started by Giulio

0 Mar 14

New Tennis Drills Website

Here is a new tennis drills website ! There is already stuff on there about doubles, training, and drills specifically for beginner kids. M…

Started by Ryan Li

6 Jan 21
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service