Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Anyone interested in hitting some balls?  I usually play at Reed Park or Cheviot Hills, but I'm open to other courts.  Weekend evenings at or after 7 and/or weekends work best for me.

Views: 83

Replies to This Discussion

would like to hit, I am only close to penmar if thats ok

contact me at

Hey Linn,

4.0 Lefty here.  I'm always up for rallying or playing some sets.  Reed Park most week nights works for me.

when can you play?

hey one of my regulars moved outta town.  i'm a 4.0 lefty, usually play stoner park in evening because they have good lights.  never played 7th/wilshire at night but not opposed.  hit me up if you're avail to play, i'm avail tonight as well.

Anyone want to play at Reed Park(or some place westside) on Saturday(Oct. 8th), maybe? Early morning is best if possible. I'm a 4.5 dude(Rally or match)

Hey Linn, I'd be be interested in hitting with you.  Let's find a time to get together and see if we're well-matched.  What's your availability like this weekend or next week in the evenings?

Are u still looking for a partner?

great meeting you! My name is JP, I am from Argentina and currently traveling all over US for business so this is the only way I can find competitive people to play. I will be arrving to LA on June 30th till July 5 th and would like to play whenever you can. I am currently competing the clay season in Argentina and I believe it would be great to play har court. my level is about 4.5/5.0. when travelling to LA I usually play at the Tennis center on Westchester Tennis Courts since it is very close to my Hotel, but open to suggestions! 

My cel is 4048194812 but i will no be active till june 20th morning after landing.

Looking forward to play a bit during that week!

cheers have a great one

I'm down to rally. I'm coming back from one year of injury but still a decent 4.0. My USTA NTRP rating is still set at 4.5.

I usually play at Stoner or Mar Vista courts.

Let me know!

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service