Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Anyone interested in hitting some balls?  I usually play at Reed Park or Cheviot Hills, but I'm open to other courts.  Weekend evenings at or after 7 and/or weekends work best for me.

Views: 271

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

would like to hit, I am only close to penmar if thats ok

contact me at aaaacc123@aol.com

Hey Linn,

4.0 Lefty here.  I'm always up for rallying or playing some sets.  Reed Park most week nights works for me.

-Reid

when can you play?

hey one of my regulars moved outta town.  i'm a 4.0 lefty, usually play stoner park in evening because they have good lights.  never played 7th/wilshire at night but not opposed.  hit me up if you're avail to play, i'm avail tonight as well.

310-714-6722

greg

Anyone want to play at Reed Park(or some place westside) on Saturday(Oct. 8th), maybe? Early morning is best if possible. I'm a 4.5 dude(Rally or match) jesse_erwin@yahoo.com
Are u still looking for a partner?

Linn:

great meeting you! My name is JP, I am from Argentina and currently traveling all over US for business so this is the only way I can find competitive people to play. I will be arrving to LA on June 30th till July 5 th and would like to play whenever you can. I am currently competing the clay season in Argentina and I believe it would be great to play har court. my level is about 4.5/5.0. when travelling to LA I usually play at the Tennis center on Westchester Tennis Courts since it is very close to my Hotel, but open to suggestions! 

My cel is 4048194812 but i will no be active till june 20th morning after landing.

Looking forward to play a bit during that week!

cheers have a great one

Hello,

I'm down to rally. I'm coming back from one year of injury but still a decent 4.0. My USTA NTRP rating is still set at 4.5.

I usually play at Stoner or Mar Vista courts.

Let me know!

Rhonda

619-518-5454

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service