Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Westside L.A. Tennis Discussions (561)

← Back to Westside L.A. Tennis
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MLK Day

Anyone interested in hitting some tennis balls today around Santa Monica?  I am itching to get out and hit some balls.  It's such a beautif…

Started by tennisbum

2 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by tennisbum

Looking for Regular Daytime Play - Westside

I live in Beverlywood and work (some days) at UCLA.Early afternoons and early evenings are best for me -- something to break up the day --…

Started by Michael B.

3 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by amy

Tennis today to end the year right!

Anyone up for playing tennis at Cheviot Hills or thereabouts before noon today? Wanna rally or play a match before it starts raining next w…

Started by Joezen Punongbayan

0 Dec 31, 2010

The two handed "Natural" racquet is available for demonstration first week of January

I emailed Gregory Halmay's friend, Mr. Burt and have received an email saying he is available the first week of January for a demonstration…

Started by Tim Prapong

0 Dec 29, 2010

Myiesha Simmons tv interview

hi group check out my interview  

Started by Myiesha Simmons

4 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Myiesha Simmons

Who from Tennisopolis is playing in the Rose Bowl Tournament?

Dates are Jan 29-30 and Feb. 5-6..... For all types of players... Who can make it????   Go To USTA>  651712211 is the code.... All level…

Started by Decker

0 Dec 20, 2010

3.5/4.0 looking for play in Westwood, Culver City

I work in Westwood and hit pretty regularly in the UCLA workshops / group games.   Looking to start playing some real tennis games again --…

Started by Allen Day

0 Dec 19, 2010

Tennis!

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some players(4.0-5.0) to hit/drill. I live in El Segundo and am willing to travel, or I can reserve a court(1…

Started by Aram

1 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Yuan Liu

Anyone 3.5/5.0 Stoner Park/Penmar etc 8am Weekdays

Looking to hit, play sets etc so get in touch!Tony

Started by Tony

6 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Doug Mazell

3.0 in Santa Monica looking for game

Hey guys,   I have recently moved to SM from chicago and looking to get back into tennis (at this time of the year, woohoo). Any players lo…

Started by Sunil

4 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Sunil

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2026   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service