Sort by:
| Discussions | Replies | Latest Activity |
|---|---|---|
3.0, to play setsI'm looking for partner to play sets on evenings or Saturdays after 3pm. I'm about level 3. Started by michael |
4 |
Apr 26, 2012 Reply by Chip Namias |
Need a 4.0/4.5 lady for singles in the Beverly Hills/Santa Monica area!Hey ladies, We have an immediate opening for a 4.0 or 4.5 lady in a business women's singles flex league in the Beverly Hills/Santa Monica… Started by LeagueTennis |
0 | Apr 6, 2012 |
looking for matches 3.5-4.5, santa monica, venice, mar vistai'm looking for some new peeps to play matches. i'm a 4.0, play 2-4 times a week looking for players between 3.5 - 4.5 singles or doubles… Started by Greg abramson |
5 |
Apr 5, 2012 Reply by Greg abramson |
Reed Park weekday doubles 4.0ishWe have had an ongoing doubles game for a few years with a pool of about six, but our numbers are temporarily down and looking to add to th… Started by Howard |
2 |
Apr 2, 2012 Reply by Howard |
I am a 2.5 player..looking to play once a week during the day with somebody..I am a beginner of sorts, but have been playing a while. I prefer to play actual games/sets as opposed to just endless rally. I can only pl… Started by John |
11 |
Apr 1, 2012 Reply by John |
Looking for tennis hitting partner/ someone to play a set with.....Hello all i am fairly new at tennis. I have been playing in clinics for the past year and a half. I am around a 3.5 player. I am in Sant… Started by Eric Dvorsky |
0 | Mar 29, 2012 |
Looking to rally in Santa Monica - 4.0 - 4.5 rangeHey everyone. My tennis buddy recently moved out of the area so I'm looking for some new tennis partners. Court preferences are Reed Park… Started by Linn |
2 |
Mar 27, 2012 Reply by Pedro Nava |
Looking to play on the West side (2.0?)I'm still a beginner. I played some in the Summer but it's been a while. I had to Google the ratings, but I figure I'm somewhere around a… Started by Mark Sternberg |
5 |
Mar 20, 2012 Reply by Mark Sternberg |
Visiting West LA 3/11-3/16 looking for a hittting partnerI'm a 4.5 player rehabing a knee injury, looking for good hitting workout, 90 minutes or so of baseline drills. Drop me a line if you're… Started by SocalTennisguy |
0 | Mar 13, 2012 |
New to LA. Looking for someone to play tennis with. I'm about a 3.5.Hello! I'm new to LA, and looking to play tennis a couple times a week, or more. My schedule is very flexible, and I live in the Santa M… Started by Mark P |
6 |
Mar 6, 2012 Reply by Matthew Medlin |
© 2026 Created by Mark / The Mayor.
Powered by