Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I live near 405/105 interchange area (in Torrance) and want to find someone in the area to hit around with every so often. I estimate I am about a 3.5/4.0 skill level. Evenings or weekends generally. Let me know! Thanks.

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Amy,

Are you available tomorrow afternoon? I'm traveling next week so tomorrow afternoon might be my only availability until the following week. My skill level is 4+. Let me know.
Hey Amy, am in the Redondo area right near Hermosa Beach, I don't have a car but always want to play. If it's within a couple of miles I can bike it. Let me know if you want to hit at all. I guess I'm between a 3.5, closer to a 4.0, never really been "rated" so I'm going by the chart, haha. It's awesome having tons of lighted courts around, just moved from Upstate NY and usually only play during the day and sometimes at night, so this is a nice change. Take it easy and have a good one:)
I would love to play I live in the torrance and anza ave area and we have two private lighted courts in my complex. My name is Larry 310-801-1426 and I am fairly good but I just love to play the game. Evenings and weekends are fine

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service