Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Manhattan Tennis Partners Discussions (239)

← Back to Manhattan Tennis Partners
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

williamsburg

looking for someone to hit the ball around with...im just getting started so not that good yet but trying to learn....

Started by Haley marshall

0 May 27, 2011

M3.5-4.0 looking for hitting partner tomorrow Sunday 5/15 morning

Prefer Manhattan somewhere on the west side, but am open. Would like to hit for a minimum of 2 hours and need to be done by noon. M or F. P…

Started by Tushar

1 May 14, 2011
Reply by Rob

Tennis?

Looking to play weekday evenings after 5:30 or on the weekends. Singles or doubles. Have not played in NY so not too familiar with courts a…

Started by Kristin Webb

13 May 10, 2011
Reply by Brenda Bauer

Out of the Parks and into the club . . . West Side Tennis Club in Forest Hills that is

If you didn't start playing tennis until 1975, perhaps you don't know that West Side Tennis Club in Forest Hills housed the US OPEN for at…

Started by Isobel Kleinman

0 May 9, 2011

Just moved here

I'm a 4.0-4.5 looking to play on weekends, pretty much anywhere in Manhattan, possibly week nights.    Let's make this happen!   Barclay

Started by Barclay Richey

3 May 8, 2011
Reply by Doug Oldiges

Looking for regular weekend games - CP or Riverside Park (UWS)

Hi,    I am about a level 4 looking for solid partner to hit with and have a few competitive sets in central park, riverside park (96 or 11…

Started by Ian G

4 May 3, 2011
Reply by John T

Let's play tennis together in NYC area!

Just got my tennis permiet for this season, and I'm looking for some one to play tennis with. I'm 33 yrs old asian male and I started playi…

Started by K. Chae

0 Apr 26, 2011

Looking for Hitting Partner in East Village (Level competitive but fun ;-)

Hey, just moved to NY from Spain and looking for Hitting Partner in East Village Area. Level ex semi professional. Thanks for replies, Fred…

Started by Frederick Leuschner

4 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Boris

Central Park--EARLY MORNINGS WEEKEND/WEEKDAY

Looking for 3.0-3.5 singles partners for Central Park courts this spring/summer.  I prefer early mornings (i.e. first slot of the day) on w…

Started by Pamela

3 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Kristin Webb

Looking for weeknight/weekend play in Central Park 3.0-3.5 i think

Dont have a seasonal pass yet, but would like to start playing ASAP

Started by Brian Kaplan

3 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Kristin Webb

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by