Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh08Lr2MGVE

2011 ATP Finals is over and now it is time to look forward to 2012. Roger Federer has finished the year with a bang and looks like vintage Fed. Novak had one of the best years ever on the ATP Tour but will his body hold up? Nadal had a fantastic year but has Novak destroyed his confidence? Andy Murray finished the year strong but until he wins a big one the jury is always still out...Who do you think will dominate in 2012?

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe Federer is going to have the year I expected out of him for 2011. He is much more comfortable with the changes Annacone is requesting of him, while fortifying his forehand and backhand.

Djokovic seems to have lost some of the mental edge after the U.S. Open. If he doesn't recover that mental edge, then I think he will not have the same perfect season again.

Nadal seems very lost, even saying he has lost the passion for the game. If anything, his passion made his game formidable. Without the passion, he is vulnerable.

Who knows if Murray will ever come to the forefront. I think he has already conceded the top spots to the other guys.

Nestor will dominate again!  Oh, you mean singles!!!

Going to have to think about that one tonight.  I'll be back!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service