Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Injures

Try Running on this!

blister that popped during my tennis tournament in the Semi Finals.... so show me your WAR SCARS!

Views: 306

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You need Thorlos or double sock Nike Dri Fits. Do something!!

ok Tim here you go for todays 6pm eastern match

ok Tim i took out my old thorlos & Doubled up with the new x-armor socks & ankel braces... I feel like nadal.... :-( with good knees

Wow, now that's a setup and a half! Kick butt.

6-3 6-3 Won now ive got to play the kid from the last tournament the former #1

YUM!!!!! there is some juice left......

Serious blek! I hate looking at people's feet. :(

No blood coach. I waited a good while before popping them. I tried to tolerate it without puncturing it to keep it nice and clean but i couldn't take the pressure especially at work soo..

What Type of Socks?

I was wearing an old pair of Adidas socks. Those were taken at work when I had to take the socks off to put some kind of padding in between just so I can walk.

Yeah Michael Jackson moves dont work well....... do they?

Did the shoe get stuck? I saw the video and I couldn't figure out what happened other than what coach is suggesting. :D

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2026   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service