My knee is much better, and the recovery process has gone as expected by doctors, but this viral process has made that he could not train this past week and in the coming days and therefore, much to my regret not will reappear as soon as we had anticipated.
I think that as they say my team and doctors, the wisest thing is to do things well and this virus has made delay my plans return these days. My reappearance will have to wait until the tournament in Acapulco while he would not rule the possibility to reappear in any tournament before.
As my team and doctors say, the safest thing to do is to do things well and this virus has delayed my plans of playing these weeks. I will have to wait until the Acapulco tournament to compete again although I could consider to play before at any other ATP event My knee is much better and the rehabilitation process has gone well as predicted by the doctors, but this virus did not allow me to practice this past week and therefore I am sorry to announce that I will not play in Doha and the Australian Open, as we had initially scheduled.
from Rafael Nadal's official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Nadal
Replies to This Discussion
Some are saying his first stop will be in Acapulco.
Back to his beloved clay! Figures...
Certainly without Rafa, not as much intriguing matchups!
I'm guessing Google translator?
Yeah, probably is. Never a real accurate translation.