Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

My full men's Australian Open draw predictions, starting from the present third round. What's yours?

So let's see on paper what each one of us has for the fourth round. I'll do mine as an example:

Djokovic-Mahut--->      [Djokovic]------------> [Djokovic]------>semi[Djokovic]-------->final [Djokovic]

Raonic-Hewitt--->        [Raonic]

Tipsarevic-Gasquet--->  [Gasquet]----------> [Gasquet]

Chela-Ferrer--->            [Ferrer]

Murray-Llodra--->           [Murray]------------>[Murray]-------->semi [Murray]

Kukushkin-Monfils--->    [Monfils]

Benneteau-Nishikori--->    [Nishikori]

Gil-Tsonga--->                 [Tsonga]---------->[Tsonga]

Falla-Kohlschreiber--->     [Kohlschreiber]

Lu-Del Potro--->               [Del Potro]---------->[Del Potro]

Dolgopolov-Tomic--->        [Tomic]

Karlovic-Federer--->          [Federer]------------>[Federer]------->semi [Federer]---------->final[Federer]

Berdych-Anderson--->       [Berdych]---------> [Berdych]------>semi [Berdych]

Wawrinka-Almagro--->       [Wawrinka]

Isner-Lopez--->                 [Isner]

Nadal-Lacko--->                [Nadal]------------> [Nadal]

Winner:Djokovic 2012 Australian Open champion

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, who ever saw Almagro beating Wawrinka?  The Lopez/Isner match we discussed on the other page that it could have gone either way.  I totally agree with the rest of your analysis.  With Nadal beating Berdych.  Nadal is playing like he did in 2010.  It was nice to see.

Almagro must've been playing lights out. I'll have to watch a bit of it now. 

My local partner is saying Nadal is serving hard like 2010 and also picking off balls from the baseline for winners. Now, I've got to see this.

Djokovic will beat Hewitt (I didn't see Hewitt beating Raonic @!#)

Murray will beat Tsonga (I didn't see Monfils losing to Kukushkin @#!)

Federer will beat Del Potro ---Well, I got this section of the draw correct! One pat on my own back for me!

Berdych will beat Nadal (I didn't see Wawrinka losing to Almagro!) 

Well, getting the bottom half for the quarterfinals is not too shabby at all, right? Hewitt, the darkhorse nobody saw coming. lol

If Gasquet beats Ferrer, I am a happy man, by the way. He's my backhand boy!

Gasquet lost big time. Nix the Frenchman!

What?! Tsonga lost to Nishikori. Amazing. Well that's the fourth match I got wrong. I retire. lol

Six out of eight quarterfinalists predicted is not so bad. But then again, the big 4 were gonna make it.

im pretty much with you, no one would have thought nishikori would beat tsonga. Murray beat him up badly last time they played. Also had ferrer getting thro, he always does only to get beaten in the qtrs.

I do expect Nadal to beat Berdych, although big B is playing very well, and I do expect Fed to scrape the last slot but this imo is the tightest qf.

Nole to beat Murray

Nadal to beat Fed

Nole to beat Nadal

Nole to become president of Serbia

Nole to win the Nobel peace prize

Nole to become president of the world

Nole to be the face of father christmas and god :)

Nole already donned his underwear on the catwalk and wore a tuxedo in a swimming pool, and played tennis on the wings of a biplane. I think he's overachieving. lol

Wow way to much bromance going on here.  I think Murray will be very rested for Nole, and definitely has a chance to beat him.  Lets not count our Serbs before they hatch.....

Hah! Serb has already hatched and is gonna beat Murray. Only takes one Serb to beat Andy. lol

I don't know, he has Llendl in his corner now.  Not only that, he hasn't been expending a whole lot of energy now in the later rounds.  I think he will totally clobber Kei, and will be more than ready for Djoko. 

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service