Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

The tournament is off to a good start.  All of the top men are still remaining, but there have been a few upsets on the women's side.  Who are your picks?

Views: 269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good picks.  I feel that we will have a classic Serena V Maria final - Serena winning.  She just seems to have that focus right now.

For the gents, I feel that Nole is unstoppable.  But watch out from Berdych and Murray who both look stable and ready.  Not to discount Stan - he looks great too in his dismantling of Nishikori - but I think Nole is going to wear him out with long rallies. 

I forgot about Wawrinka, and saw him play last night, yoo-wee! If he continues to play like that-on fire, then he'll be a major contender with the possibility of taking the title from Novak. If they go at it, it'll be a epic battle, I'm sure. Seeing how he's played, my bet's on Wawrinka to win..
As for the women, I hope Madison Keys can make at least a three setter against Serena. If Serena's off, then Madison will win. I love her!

It's been so long since I've logged in here! But I wanted to check and see what everyone's picks were for the draw. I can't believe how many people bet against Serena lol. I figured she would come for it this year. Steffi is just within reach if she stays focused. On the men's side, Stan looked so strong against kei yesterday. I'm excited to see the semi tonight. I think whoever wins out of those two takes the title. 

P.S. I need to get back on here more often. I miss the tennis talks!

I need to get back on here more often. I miss the tennis talks!

You got that right!  We miss you dropping your knowledge.  I agree that Serena should have been everyone's pick, but sometimes she just doesn't show up.  Looking back, it's obvious.  

So, you're picking Nole over Murray?  I guess I do too, but hoping otherwise.

Im taking the scottsman

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service