Im looking at:

LUXILON ADRENALINE 130 REEL

LUXILON SAVAGE BLACK 127 REEL

WILSON ENDURO PRO 17G REEL

WILSon SENSATION 16G REEL

Views: 185

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I think that string bugs me because it pings alot. I got it in my Pro Tour 280 strung by the previous owner. I usually don't use dampeners but I had to, with that Gosen in as a cross with Cyber Blue. 

Which one of the poly String i mentioned is as durable as the polyon ice from gosen but will give me a better feel......I have the luxi Savage it ok kinda dead as mentioned before. but i put tnt in the crosses so its ok. hasnt pop yet which is nice its been about 2 or more weeks. I dont want to buy a reel and go F^%&*(  after about 2 or more months

Dude, best string is Solinco Tour Bite. Nothing feels solid on the flat AND the spin as that string. Hybrid it with Tecnifibre NRG 2 or a durable multi and you're in heaven!

I only got deals with the strings above.

Ah, ok. Well can't go wrong with Adrenaline. 

there is no doubt though Gosen polyon ice is the prettiest String ever.. did you know that prince made a similar poly called crystal.

You like it clear? It kinda freaks me out a little. I'm like, "Where's the string?"

its like my shots....pretty, Clean, lasts forever, & Shines in the SUN.....i hybrid it so its not so bright to blind my opponents when i serve.

I am Moving towards the Savage black or the adrenaline Which do you think is best now?

If you don't need the spin help, go with the Adrenaline. Savage is okay, but dull in a week.

does everyone else agree with tim?

No, just kidding anyone of them is good/ok but they all go dead quickly I prefer ALU over both of those and also like solinco tb.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service