Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi this is CoachV here broadcasting from CoachVtennis.com in Marietta GA for

3.5 Divisional CoachVtennis.com Championships in Atlanta GA. MAAAAAATCH of the WEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN ONE CORNER WE HAVE!

Jacob Christner 3.5
  • Male
  • Atlanta, GA
  • United States

Tennisopolite Who is From Atlanta GA Who is a Tennis Fan, Casual Player, Tournament or League Player & Also Played tennis for 18 years, self taught. Now I want to see how far I go with real training, and getting rid of the bad habits I accumulated over the years. Currently 3.5

VS

in the Opposite Corner

Bryan Tuck 3.5
  • Male
  • Cumming, GA
  • United States

Tennisopololite Who is Tennis Fan, Casual Player . Some Things You May Want To Know About Me:

I will play tennis with anyone... literally anyone. just come play tennis with me please haha.. but really i love tennis. i've been playing off and on my whole life, but only recently rediscovered my real love for the game.
This Bout is about who is a 3.5 or a 3.0.
Winner Will be the 3.5 CoachVtennis.com Champion And the Victim will known as 3.0
This match is schedule for a 2 of 3 set Fall.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this will be the last Reply.....   Who would like to be the NEXT MAtch up in Atlanta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi IM CoachV..... i organized the Bryan VS Jake Match,......

I am Looking for 4.0 players or BETTER to Video & Show Case on the Tennisopolis Forum.

I am Also looking for another Playing teaching Pro to go against ME...... around my age....30 plus....

I am Also looking to For Donations for the Atlanta Youth Tennis & Education Foundation.

IF you liked This and have been following it. Our Next Match we will ask for Donations of $1 or more in Support of the AYTEF. Winners will receive Trophies & a Prize. Thanks For watching and participating in this local event..

Please Donate to kids Tennis. I am Hoping to Raise at Least 1 Dollar per View & 1 Dollar per Comment. We have about 633 Views & 100 Comments...thats $733 dollars. That Amount of Money Can give 40-or more kids who are Underprivileged & at risk about 1 whole Month of Free Lessons Monday thru Friday.  So Who is With me on Doing This for the Next MATCH OF THE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 2025

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Trash Talking on Chat today Friday Morning 1 am

• Joe B. (N. OC, CA)

eh, too subtle.

• Coach, we're still missing something from this match.

• Me

hmmm maybe to abstract

• players?

• Joe B. (N. OC, CA)

Neither one wants to trash-talk.

• Jacob Christner

Put me on video and I'll help that out

• Me

OK then I will be JAKE JOE and you be BRYAN

• Jacob Christner

It's all show, but it'll be fun

• Joe B. (N. OC, CA)

We need a good guy and a bad guy. Mayweather vs. Pacquiao style.

• Jacob Christner

I'll be Mayweather

• Joe B. (N. OC, CA)

Cool, I get to be Bryan.

• Me

JAKE: OK BROTHER WHEN I GET THESE 26 inch PYTHONS AROUND YOUR YOU WIL FEEL THE HULK_A MAINIACS

• Bryan Tuck

hahahahaha

• Joe B. (N. OC, CA)

Youth beats experience anytime.

• Me

dud dont you know that I was the runner up in the matrix...I did all of keyanos stunts you have no chance

• Joe B. (N. OC, CA)

Bryan: I'll be hitting those balls so deep, you'll have to go to China to find them.

• Jacob Christner

I'M THE TOWER OF POWER, TOO SWEET TO BE SOUR! I'M PRETTY....SO PRETTY. AND WHEN YOU SAY COME GET SOME, I'LL ACE YOU TO KINGDOM COME!

• Me

I will stop the balls using my matrix powers

• JAKE: you wont be hitting nothing. cause all my shots will be winners LIKE ME

• Joe B. (N. OC, CA)

Ha ha ha, that's good!

• I'll be moving so fast, you'll think there are three of me.

• Me

Yeah one sitting and crying, one looking confused trying to figure out why you lost and the third writing a suicide note

• Joe B. (N. OC, CA)

Bryan: This ain't gonna be no marathon match. I'll need exactly 25 minutes to beat you 6-0, 6-0.

• Jacob Christner

25 minutes? Boy, that means you have to sit on your breaks. I don't even need water to finish you off

• Me

JAKE: sorry you gonna lose 6-0 6-0 in ten you wont have the chance

• Joe B. (N. OC, CA)

Bryan: Shoot... I'll bring my badminton racquet instead, to make it fair.

• Lili Battistoni

lol! you guys r funny

• Me

this is soooo much fun to bad the players are nice guys:'(

• Fine i was gonna use a broom stick but im not gonna show off

• Bryan Tuck

you might hold once in the second set... if i get bored... and break all my rackets

• Joe B. (N. OC, CA)

Ha ha ha ha! It'll be a good match.

• Jacob Christner

I'll bring a pogo stick and a broom handle to give you a chance

• Bryan Tuck

you'll need a pogo to catch my kick serve

• Me

lol

• Joe B. (N. OC, CA)

There ya go! All they needed was a little kick.

• Me

good one

• Bryan Tuck

lol

• Me

I willl have a trophy for the Winner and runner up

• BOys have fun stay safe... no betting

• Ive got to go to bed or get into more trouble

• Bryan Tuck

yeah man it's morning

• i'm out too

• Jacob Christner

Later

• Joe B. (N. OC, CA)

Yep, night coach. Bryan.

• Bryan Tuck

'night everyone

Better make a video clip out of this WITH the trash talk! 

this was just a fly by Chat....the other night. I need some questions to ask before & after the match

Only 2more days left for the fighters to get ready. And its raining. Late afternoon Saturday. Sunday should be raining Monday will be the last day for the practices... I hope they both r ready.

Rain or shine...

most likely shine only.

get a Free 1/2 hour hitting session at concourse athletic club with CoachV & You will also get a free day trial pass. Make sure you ask for CoachV for the complimentary one-on-one Tennis Session. Thanks CoachV

http://fitlikethat.com/choose_your_path.php?club=707&gclid=CIKW...

The Rain HAS STOPPED!!!!!!!!! Match is on for 2pm Tuesday.... as the Referee, Sports Caster, Promoter, Spectator, Coach, camera man, & MC for the Awards...... Please Come and Watch or help out Thanks!

You forgot the most important duty, Ball Boy!  Surely you don't expect these guys to pick up their own balls, do you?

Screw that.....you pick up the balls

Haha! I'm gonna buy a plane ticket for you to be ball boy, Joe. Hope you enjoy kneeling on your knees!

I don't particularly enjoy it, but I'm willing to be the ball boy for you and CoachV, he he he!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service