Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi this is CoachV here broadcasting from in Marietta GA for

3.5 Divisional Championships in Atlanta GA. MAAAAAATCH of the WEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacob Christner 3.5
  • Male
  • Atlanta, GA
  • United States

Tennisopolite Who is From Atlanta GA Who is a Tennis Fan, Casual Player, Tournament or League Player & Also Played tennis for 18 years, self taught. Now I want to see how far I go with real training, and getting rid of the bad habits I accumulated over the years. Currently 3.5

in the Opposite Corner

Bryan Tuck 3.5
  • Male
  • Cumming, GA
  • United States

Tennisopololite Who is Tennis Fan, Casual Player . Some Things You May Want To Know About Me:

I will play tennis with anyone... literally anyone. just come play tennis with me please haha.. but really i love tennis. i've been playing off and on my whole life, but only recently rediscovered my real love for the game.
This Bout is about who is a 3.5 or a 3.0.
Winner Will be the 3.5 Champion And the Victim will known as 3.0
This match is schedule for a 2 of 3 set Fall.

this will be the last Reply.....   Who would like to be the NEXT MAtch up in Atlanta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi IM CoachV..... i organized the Bryan VS Jake Match,......

I am Looking for 4.0 players or BETTER to Video & Show Case on the Tennisopolis Forum.

I am Also looking for another Playing teaching Pro to go against ME...... around my age....30 plus....

I am Also looking to For Donations for the Atlanta Youth Tennis & Education Foundation.

IF you liked This and have been following it. Our Next Match we will ask for Donations of $1 or more in Support of the AYTEF. Winners will receive Trophies & a Prize. Thanks For watching and participating in this local event..

Please Donate to kids Tennis. I am Hoping to Raise at Least 1 Dollar per View & 1 Dollar per Comment. We have about 633 Views & 100 Comments...thats $733 dollars. That Amount of Money Can give 40-or more kids who are Underprivileged & at risk about 1 whole Month of Free Lessons Monday thru Friday.  So Who is With me on Doing This for the Next MATCH OF THE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags: Between, Matches, Tennis, Tennisopolis, Tennisopolites, VS, on

Views: 1088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that's sic

how did you demoing go?

Like the IG Prestige Pro the best. It's like the Pro Tour 280 but with a lighter hoop, so I can rip groundies even faster. :)

2pm works for me too. Hopefully it's a nice day!

Jake hows this time for you on next Tues? 2pm

5 more days to the Main EVENT BOYS!!!!!! you better be getting ready!!!!!!!!

UhHHHH Lettsssss get-ttt  readdddDD-DY TO RUMMMM-ble!!!

do it! do it! do it! do it!do it! do it! do it! do it!do it!do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it! do it!

I need confirmation BOYS!

i think this is sick that this page alone got 256 views

I'm ready. Tuesday at 2.

I'm ready also. Tuesday at 2.

Tennisopolites & Fans of this Bout.

I need two questions for pre-fight interviews Prior to the match... the Best questions Make it onto the Video!!!!!!!

& Two Questions After the Match!!!!!

PLease check out their profiles and Tailor  the questions.

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service