Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Are you ready for the first major of the season? Come make your picks in our second annual Aussie Open Bracket Challenge. Pick the most winners in the men's draw and show everyone who's boss.

UPDATE: The bracket is closed! Good luck! If you missed this contest, don't worry - come back for the French Open challenge.

BritishTennis.net runs a "Battle Of The Boards" in which about 15 different tennis websites compete against one another. We (Tennisopolis) blew the other sites away last time with the most participants and several players toward the top of the leader board. "Over 800 people from 64 countries have taken part in these contests so far!" So, come support Tennisopolis and have fun following the matches for the next two weeks. Make your picks on this page at BT.

If you need any help, just ask MikeIndo, Jazz, ThePoet, Elaine, Blue Shirt or me.

I'll keep this thread updated, so check this message often to stay up to speed.
Good luck,
Mark

HELPFUL LINKS TO THE CURRENT STANDINGS
Total Points Divided By Team
Teams Knockout Competition

Views: 345

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and so it begins...
done my stuff and excited about it all like a child!
Very interesting to see how your picks turn out and getting involved with those players that would usually pass you by. Bit hit and miss with the qualifiers and aussies but like the idea of the upsets that may turn up as they always do.
Ive ended up with a familiar line up as I do think the cream rises to the top but Simon for instance maybe playing Nedal may cause an upset (I think he's in for a very solid year, Fed maybe meeting Del Potro then Djok. Neimenen meeting Djok and will he beat him again? I dont think so, I do think Nole is gonna do well here and beat Fed in semis, but who will he meet. I think you all know who I think and I think it would make a great final between to great friends.
Any shocks here, well if it pans out like I think it will then no, but Gasquet's form recently against his french compatriots maybe a clue and can Monfils bring his A game to the top of the draw.
Murray to win it in a tight 4 set final against Nole! here's hoping........
Qualifier 12 is definitely gonna kicks Qualifier 13's butt!!!!!! All the way to the finals!
Shit is he I just went for qualifier 13 for luck !!!
hahahaha...funny. They will play against each other in round 1, maybe we should have a new pool on who is going to win.
Qualifier 12 VS Qualifier 13

richard meaghan said:
Shit is he I just went for qualifier 13 for luck !!!
yeah who are they 50/50 bets are on.
i chose on a pure luck basis dont know who the hell it is but........................ i think no 13 got the edge myself!
Did my duty. GO Team Tennisopolis! I'm glad that you guys can pick off of just qualifiers I needed the names before I could jus go and flip a coin. LOL
Usually when I wait to see the Qualifier names filled in, I miss the deadline and become really irate for about a fortnight.
:-)
M

Jazz Burks said:
Did my duty. GO Team Tennisopolis! I'm glad that you guys can pick off of just qualifiers I needed the names before I could jus go and flip a coin. LOL
racketeer said:
Kiefer is not playing...
Somebody here picked him as the winner?
hahahahaha
Finally some live tennis!

Does ESPN360.com work for any of you?

Good luck Team!
Crazy, my 6 year old son is playing (Zoomy Ba-voomy - yeah he came up with that one!), but even he didn't pick Keifer. He actually picked Nole over Fed in the final.
I went with Murray over Fed. Picked Nalbandian beating Roddick. Picked Gulbis to do well.

racketeer said:
Kiefer is not playing...
Somebody here picked him as the winner?
Thanks!!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service